Crowd welcomes Ilhan Omar back to Minnesota, Many want to move to State

Our own lady gives millions of disappointed Americans a voice and a fight they can not fight on their own with the worst american administration in recent memories.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/07/18/omar-minneapolis-event

9bf790-20190718-ilhan-omar-town-hall-4.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, This is what Right Wing, 4-chan and White nationalists are posting about Ilhan Omar and her friends in Congress

D_yz6iTUEAE-CYq.jpg

:russ::russ:

I love that ! Omar is right at the center like the Star! lol
russ.png

I love that ! Omar is right at the center like the Star! lol
russ.png

She is brave I give you that. As I listen to her speeches am ready to get under the table out of fear of her fiery talk. Damn!

This is how you play the political game or you stay out of it. Millions of white Americans who are young like her, and millions of African Americans, Muslims in general and Latinos found a voice in her in-your-face personality towards Trump.

She is also raising the Somali profile quite handsomely. WE WISH HER WELL AND SAFETY.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anyone who makes trump uncomfortable

She is brave I give you that. As I listen to her speeches am ready to get under the table out of fear of her fiery talk. Damn!

This is how you play the political game or you stay out of it. Millions of white Americans who are young like her, and millions of African Americans, Muslims in general and Latinos found a voice in her in-your-face personality towards Trump.

She is also raising the Somali profile quite handsomely. WE WISH HER WELL AND SAFETY.

Aaah i am not so excited!

giphy2028829_29.gif

Aaah i am not so excited!

giphy2028829_29.gif

Do you mean you are always excited? Just a reminder btw, and I will wait for you, go take the medication so we can have normal conversation and you make sense. Our convo is popular in the forum in case you haven't noticed. So,

Oki, ready, set, Gooo

:lolbron:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you mean you are always excited? Just a reminder btw, and I will wait for you, go take the medication so we can have normal conversation and you make sense. Our convo is popular in the forum in case you haven't noticed. So,

Oki, ready, set, Gooo

:lolbron:

giphy.gif

Hero’s welcome, trump propelled her to the face of all democrats, I wouldn’t be surprised to see her soon take pelosi’s job

Saxib, Pelosi, the Old hag who leads the Democratic majority of congress feels threatened by these young women who are millennial and appeal to younger Americans sick of old white folk messing America with their backward mentality.

America was in uproar ever since racially ambiguous kids started selling cereal on television. A Somali youngster in Minnesota put it best:

"Everyone is referred to their ethnic origin with the name American associated afterwards except whites. They are simply Americans. That is BULL-SHIT".

I want my younger female relatives who were born in America to be a fighter like Ilhan and be proud of their religion, culture, race and extend respect to all other Americans in this country. This lady represents a successful Somali who takes advantage of the system and does good with it without forgetting her roots and the respect to her community. She is not shy to associate with all races and hers. Hope she stays clear headed and avoids mistakes that can be used against her.

Ilhan is repping everyone who is disenchanted with the corruption of trumpkins.

Trump was fuming online earlier over Ilhan Omar's welcome in Minnesota. He claims it was STAGED.

She stole the show from him and he is not happy to say the least. I hope this moron does not order secretly the FBI to come up with fake crimes by Ilhan.

Trump basically pushed her to become the face of the entire Democratic party:lolbron:

And many folks aren't happy including fake liberals. This issue was all started by Pelosi after she highlighted the feud with them in an interview minimizing the popularity of these young women with the democratic base. She said they were only four votes and do not represent much.

Trump picked on that and assumed he can turn Pelosi and old democratic base against Ilhan and her friends.

It backfired royally.

Trending