Crooked Farmajo stole MILLIONS at the height of 2011 famine

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20110524/af-somalia-missing-cash/

He came back to steal more. How else could he have managed to campaign endlessly for 7 straight years travelling all the time with the salary of an American government employee?

I'm going to be watching him closely to see how much more money will be stolen this time while the innocent suffer again.

Somali Prime Minister Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed told AP in an interview in Mogadishu in April that his government received one payment of $5 million dollars from a Middle Eastern country this year that he "believed" to be the United Arab Emirates.

But Finance Minister Hussein Halane told AP in April that he accompanied the prime minister twice to Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, this year and had seen Mohamed personally receive $5 million in cash each time. After more than 50 phone calls and e-mails from AP over six weeks, the government produced documentation showing that only one payment of $5 million was deposited into the country's Central Bank. The other payment remains unaccounted for.

I was telling you guys who the enemies would be, no need to mention them again, and no need to mention why they are attacking him either, made a dozen of posts about it spanning 10 years, I think people can work it out, @waraabe probably would be the fastest.

This very cancer is what held Somalia back, a tumour that's difficult to remove regardless what kind of chemotherapy you use or how aggressive the treatment is, it affects a group of elitist core corrupt people out of spite, xaasidnimo & desire for the return of the hugely profitable status quo, of no nation, no state, no country.

It uses Qabiil just as a vehicle and every donkey will line up once the main top donkey begins to bray. The propaganda machine is only starting to warm up now, follow the money, look at who made the biggest money from turmoil and what they are making today, and it all begins to make perfect sense, it's just business nothing personal, a type of business were the country can go to hell for a few bucks.

The money currently being donated generously by the IC for the drought should be kept a close eye on, only God knows if we might see a repeat of Farmaajo's thievery.

Last edited:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20110524/af-somalia-missing-cash/

He came back to steal more. How else could he have managed to campaign endlessly for 7 straight years travelling all the time with the salary of an American government employee?

I'm going to be watching him closely to see how much more money will be stolen this time while the innocent suffer again.
You never know how well gov jobs pay my parents neighbor is a state economist and makes 6 figures easily not to mention any government job has the salary listed online for the public.

You forget that faramjo left his position at 2009 meaning the 2 years after this date, however you pro SL who is from Ogaden region and considered Somalia is enemy. Go and take your Ethiopian/SL propaganda with you.

waraabe

Your superior
You forget that faramjo left his position at 2009 meaning the 2 years after this date, however you pro SL who is from Ogaden region and considered Somalia is enemy. Go and take your Ethiopian/SL propaganda with you.
? Are you drunk again?

What are you talking about? He became PM at the end of 2010 and was fired for his incompetence and corruption shortly after in 2011. This was written by the Associated Press a very reliable news network that people all over the world trust.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What are you talking about? He became PM at the end of 2010 and was fired for his incompetence and corruption shortly after in 2011. This was written by the Associated Press a very reliable news network that people all over the world trust.

He was not fired for corruption, but because of political infighting. I find your dishonesty very disturbing. You are without a doubt pulling these claims right out of your arse.

Farmaajo put in some anti corruption reform in his tenure as PM, this is very well known. He even exposed the extent of corruption within the government, and revealed that AMISOM and the FG were working together to embezzle money. The suggestion that he stole money himself is unwarranted and completely unbelievable. It is with a doubt sensationalist propaganda and is coming from an unsurprising source.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Further proof of Mudane Farmaajos anti-corruption stance. This should help drive the message home to those that wish to slander his name. Days into his presidency he froze transactions from the central bank to ensure no embezzlement of government funds is to occur during the inter-government period. I am sharing this only for those that read this thread so that may not take the accusations of these slanderers at face value. Be your own judge.

http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...ments-bank-accounts-ahead-of-the-inauguration

Somalia: President Farmajo freezes government’s bank accounts ahead of the inauguration

MOGADISHU, Somalia- The President has temporarily suspended withdrawals from accounts of government departments until the incoming cabinet is formed, Garowe Online reports.

According to Sources, the newly elected President of Somalia Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo has issued an ordered to suspend withdrawal from the accounts in central bank and private banks in Mogadishu.

The suspension of central bank withdrawals came following a meeting between President Farmajo and central bank governor Bashir Isse Ali on Saturday night.

"All government accounts at the central bank and private money transfer companies were temporarily frozen after an executive order from the new President," said an official who asked not to be named.

This comes as the new President is set to be inaugurated next week in Mogadishu and take over the office from his predecessor Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, who has been in power since 2012.

The move is reportedly aimed to prevent embezzlement and assets misappropriation during power transfer period. In the past four years, a colossal amount of money was reported to have been stolen from the central bank of Somalia.

GAROWEONLINE

He was not fired for corruption, but because of political infighting. I find your dishonesty very disturbing. You are without a doubt pulling these claims right out of your arse.

Farmaajo put in some anti corruption reform in his tenure as PM, this is very well known. He even exposed the extent of corruption within the government, and revealed that AMISOM and the FG were working together to embezzle money. The suggestion that he stole money himself is unwarranted and completely unbelievable. It is with a doubt sensationalist propaganda and is coming from an unsurprising source.

How else do you explain this the missing $5 million he received from the UAE for DROGUHT relief for dying Somali BABIES? Anybody can take a few PR stunts to make it seem like he's doing something good in the eyes of the public when he just wants to deceive them but the fact is the Finance Minister who accompanied him personally witnessed money given to crooked farmajo that was not later deposited to the Central Bank fully. I just want to expose the truth to the people who are largely ignorant of this man's past. Viewers should know the truth and remember to think on their own, I know how easy it is to be caught up in the recent euphoria but one must always remain skeptical if they don't want to be easily fooled.

Somali Prime Minister Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed told AP in an interview in Mogadishu in April that his government received one payment of $5 million dollars from a Middle Eastern country this year that he "believed" to be the United Arab Emirates.

But Finance Minister Hussein Halane told AP in April that he accompanied the prime minister twice to Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, this year and had seen Mohamed personally receive $5 million in cash each time. After more than 50 phone calls and e-mails from AP over six weeks, the government produced documentation showing that only one payment of $5 million was deposited into the country's Central Bank. The other payment remains unaccounted for.

I was telling you guys who the enemies would be, no need to mention them again, and no need to mention why they are attacking him either, made a dozen of posts about it spanning 10 years, I think people can work it out, @waraabe probably would be the fastest.

This very cancer is what held Somalia back, a tumour that's difficult to remove regardless what kind of chemotherapy you use or how aggressive the treatment is, it affects a group of elitist core corrupt people out of spite, xaasidnimo & desire for the return of the hugely profitable status quo, of no nation, no state, no country.

It uses Qabiil just as a vehicle and every donkey will line up once the main top donkey begins to bray. The propaganda machine is only starting to warm up now, follow the money, look at who made the biggest money from turmoil and what they are making today, and it all begins to make perfect sense, it's just business nothing personal, a type of business were the country can go to hell for a few bucks.

What machine, this article is from 2011. You are dreaming if you think there were no financial irregularities in his time as PM. He's relatively better than his competitors, but there are plenty of stories about issues with Central Bank etc while he was in Government. He also received money from foreign states during his campaign, like the other competitors, just less.

Claiming he's entirely clean is hagiography.

What machine, this article is from 2011. You are dreaming if you think there were no financial irregularities in his time as PM. He's relatively better than his competitors, but there are plenty of stories about issues with Central Bank etc while he was in Government. He also received money from foreign states during his campaign, like the other competitors, just less.

Claiming he's entirely clean is hagiography.
Just accept it sxb, all these false stories about him won't do shit, it's too late, it's really sad that just the thought of somalia improving for the better has become some sort of kryptonite for somalis like u.

Just accept it sxb, all these false stories about him won't do shit, it's too late, it's really sad that just the thought of somalia improving for the better has become some sort of kryptonite for somalis like u.
Too late for what? I dont oppose the guy, I simply don't buy the hagiography. He's the best out of a bad bunch, but he's not the Superman that he's being built to be. What exactly is fake about the story posted?

You will be bound for rapid disillusionment, unless you take to some cautious optimism about his term. In fact I expect the euphoria to die down quick, once people realize Somalia's rotten politics cant be magically changed overnight.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The timing of this attack though. It has already begun lmao.

I support President Farmaajo but I also support every criticism that is hurled at him, @Canuck was making threads every day calling people "traitors" "prostitutes" "corrupt", even when it was unfounded 99% of the time. Yall have a lot of work on your plate for the next four years :pachah1:

I support President Farmaajo but I also support every criticism that is hurled at him, @Canuck was making threads every day calling people "traitors" "prostitutes" "corrupt", even when it was unfounded 99% of the time. Yall have a lot of work on your plate for the next four years :pachah1:

I dont know about this forums politics, but I do know that people who believe any Somali politician is a savior and should not be criticized are high on nostalgia.

I am trying to be the bigger person here since HSM lost the election but you make it difficult. The puppet was corrupted from head to toe every day new evidence comes out, but for the sake of country we try to ignore it but you make it harder for us. Check this :
Somalia's Auditor General (Nur Jimale Farah), accuses the UAE, Somaliland and former President HSM of corruption in the SL-UAE deal."

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I am trying to be the bigger person here since HSM lost the election but you make it difficult. The puppet was corrupted from head to toe every day new evidence comes out, but for the sake of country we try to ignore it but you make it harder for us. Check this :
Somalia's Auditor General (Nur Jimale Farah), accuses the UAE, Somaliland and former President HSM of corruption in the SL-UAE deal."

Naa calaacalka naga dhaaf, HSM is gone, you cannot blame your failures or problems on him. He served his time and stepped down peacefully.

Naa calaacalka naga dhaaf, HSM is gone, you cannot blame your failures or problems on him. He served his time and stepped down peacefully.

He tried every trick in the book trough intimidation to extending the voting periode to buys his way to the Presidency, not for the good of the people but to earn money that he couldn't doing a normal job.

He failed to meet even basic goals like securing Mogadishu which is a small capital and this is what Farmaajo must deal with in addition to his own goals. HSM faillures are very much apart of Farmaajo's legacy. :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending