Cringy story time

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
We all had a cringy phase in our life, and if you dont think you did go through a cringy phase your most definitely going through it now. Its apart of growth to trial and error through things. This thread is a safe space for your cringe stories. No need to feel embarrassed. This is an anonymous forum after all. I wont start off with my own story like I usually do in these kinds of threads, because a lot of users on here instead of sharing their stories the whole thread ends up just being a commentary of mines. That doesn't mean I wont be sharing my story at all. I will after two users do the same. Also If you dont want to share any stories thats fine. Just dont derail my thread.

Now let the stories begin!!!

Nafiso Qalanjo

I farted slipped while getting to the microphone and had cupcake all over my face
you have my condolences....If that happened to me I would probably do the Japanese samurai stomach stabbing thing to regain my honor.

I’ve been through many Cringy moments that I don’t want to be reminded of. You just gotta cope with your cringe past and learn to do better.

i was the guy who was friends with many girls in high school and i didnt realize then it looked kinda gay and weird cus i barely spoke with boys

Nafiso Qalanjo

i was the guy who was friends with many girls in high school and i didnt realize then it looked kinda gay and weird cus i barely spoke with boys
was it because you related to girls more?

We all had a cringy phase in our life, and if you dont think you did go through a cringy phase your most definitely going through it now. Its apart of growth to trial and error through things. This thread is a safe space for your cringe stories. No need to feel embarrassed. This is an anonymous forum after all. I wont start off with my own story like I usually do in these kinds of threads, because a lot of users on here instead of sharing their stories the whole thread ends up just being a commentary of mines. That doesn't mean I wont be sharing my story at all. I will after two users do the same. Also If you dont want to share any stories thats fine. Just dont derail my thread.

Now let the stories begin!!!
I kept calling my aunts hooyo and calling my mom my aunt until I was 7.

Nafiso Qalanjo

I kept calling my aunts hooyo and calling my mom my aunt until I was 7.
at least its not as bad as accidentally calling your teacher mom :dead:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Me and a girl I was close with decided to change each others snap names on each others phones to cute things about eachother (I changed mine to my bad b and she changed hers to lengest mali) bare in mind this girl is not likes at all and we were just doing it for the bants. One time someone took my phone and it said β€œmy bad b is typing” and it was her then before I could tell them it was a joke and she did the same she backed out her phone and I was written as just β€œzak”. It was embarrassing asf the rest of my school year I was nicknamed my bad b and this isn’t even a fraction of it all:deadmanny:

Me and a girl I was close with decided to change each others snap names on each others phones to cute things about eachother (I changed mine to my bad b and she changed hers to lengest mali) bare in mind this girl is not likes at all and we were just doing it for the bants. One time someone took my phone and it said β€œmy bad b is typing” and it was her then before I could tell them it was a joke and she did the same she backed out her phone and I was written as just β€œzak”. It was embarrassing asf the rest of my school year I was nicknamed my bad b and this isn’t even a fraction of it all:deadmanny:
Wag1 bad b :pachah1:

Trending