Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

ALLAHA BEERKA:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

These niggas are working too hard I'm rolling around like Homer Simpson not giving a f*ck and still getting es :denzelnigga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
its not all about women
My dear child you have so much to learn one day you will realise if it wasn't for women men would be living primitive lives in a mud hut still hitting two rocks together to start a fire if they can still bag a dime with a fat back like Beyoncé they wouldn't bother with the material but since females love material things a man has to do what a man has to do in order to get that which lies inbetween a females legs her the pearl that's in her oyster:manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Reason why I like women... Akhas!!
Ok back to work..
Abaayo macaan I don't understand females like you who have to work why don't you just trap a man get pregnant and get him into debt by buying you a house then once you have a few kids you can kick him out of his house and get him to pay you alimony and child support effectively rendering him a debt slave.

Then you could practice hypergamy and get another man to use and manipulate so you can subtract his resources once he's drained then it's off to the next a woman has to do what a woman has to do in this feminist modern society

Batuulo

You are my weakness
Abaayo macaan I don't understand females like you who have to work why don't you just trap a man get pregnant and get him into debt by buying you a house then once you have a few kids you can kick him out of his house and get him to pay you alimony and child support effectively rendering him a debt slave.

Then you could practice hypergamy and get another man to use and manipulate so you can subtract his resources once he's drained then it's off to the next a woman has to do what a woman has to do in this feminist modern society
Even tho my father played big part in my life. My mother is strong independent woman who made sure she is capable of raising us whether he was there or not. She made sure her daughters to never depend on men or any other humans and her sons to be Men who are ready to take the Father role. To be there for their wife's and for their children. I will not be a slave nor would I allow anyone to control me. As for having children?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My dear child you have so much to learn one day you will realise if it wasn't for women men would be living primitive lives in a mud hut still hitting two rocks together to start a fire if they can still bag a dime with a fat back like Beyoncé they wouldn't bother with the material but since females love material things a man has to do what a man has to do in order to get that which lies inbetween a females legs her the pearl that's in her oyster:manny:
you're hard to understand man

can we get subtitles for the semi literate

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
From the world's perspective, these guys look like anorexic.
This below is a typical natural bodybuilding competition

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
upload_2017-9-25_9-59-52.png

Should be a meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending