Criminalizing Somali boys

Jungle

VIP
I love my mother. She's one of my closest friends, is one of the chillest people I know and I'm going to miss her very much when she departs this world, (inshallah not for a long ass time I hope). However, I do not listen to a word she says. That women's love will cripple me if I pay any attention to it.

Responsibility is what turns a boy into a man. Responsibility of one's life first and foremost, and that of others.

Example 1.

People don't know how to parent kids efficiently. When psychology and knowledge of how the brain works is thrown out the window as 'shaaqo gaalo' you're bound to **** your kids up no matter your best intentions.

Your last point is the most important, however. There is a serious lack of understanding about the basics of life that took me ages to figure out. Speaking strictly of men, I remember asking my maacalins, my uncles, teachers, pretty much any older male I could find what they were working on in life. Niggas couldn't answer me. They were struck in a routine designed for them and they couldn't even see the chains that shackled them to it.

Men need something to work towards in life. A goal, a purpose, whatever. The number one task a guy will face in life is figuring out what he wants to do with his own life and putting aside the bs spouted by everyone/society/family on what they think they should do. That requires taking responsibility of one's own life.

Struggle is universal G. I buried dead homies and even spoke at their funerals like there are any right words to speak about a lifeless body. Life moves and that's the craziest part about it because you'll die tomorrow and life will continue to move. Within a generation or two, it'll be like you've never existed. Why you think all Somalis have long ass abitiris? Them dead niggas don't want to be forgotten.

Be grateful for that hate. It means they still f*ck with us

@Revolutionary. Keep the bolded question in your mind always with women and the world in general. You can be a king and as soon as you lose your empire, she bouncing. Same for all those fake niggas that hang around you as soon as you get a little bit of money.

Quoting your ass again cuz this is some real shit. I grew up with a silver spoon and for the life of me could never figure out why the world was so damn hard once I came of age. Our parents went through hardship which made them tough. Their biggest sin was in protecting us from the way they grew up thinking it would help us become strong. Struggle begets strength. If you don't struggle when you're lifting weights, you're not gaining any strength. If you're not crying tears at how hard a math problem is, you're not learning the topic efficiently.

Life is struggle. Embracing that struggle as a boy and fighting to conquer it is what turns him into a man. But no one will tell you this and even if you tell them, they won't listen because living the easy life of 21st century technology is preferable to that struggle.

Accountability is not an easy road. They were dealt arguably one of the worst hands in history but it's also the one that would bring them the most satisfaction if only they'd be willing to suffer some amount of pain for it.

tldr: There is a serious lack of men in all cultures which is why you're seeing screeching women on every platform. They want men to be men rather than the legions of dudes who have the persona of females these days due to a complete lack of male leadership. For the dudes here: 1) Don't argue/debate with a woman or pretty much anyone for that matter. About the most useless thing you can do with your time. Most people are entrenched with their own beliefs so why bother. 2) Take responsibility for every area of your life. You got a fucked up childhood? Good. Own that shit and heal yourself. Your life is a mess and you ain't going nowhere? Good. Own it and set up some goals and start working towards them. Read Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink. Start reading btw. Life isn't fair and it's not meant to be fair. No one cares about weak men or their feelings about why their lives are the way they are and you'll be waiting for eons expecting pity from anyone.

@Hals Hows my thesis warya?
Whos gonna read all that? You on that loud loud? Fr.

I get passionate about this topic bro cuz I had to figure shit out on my own. :mjcry:
Basically, you said to take responsibility for your life. Life is of two things: it will either happen to you, or for you. Teda kale, either you set the pace of your life (do what you want), or someone else will do it for you (i.e. you are living according to the agenda of someone else).

The choice is yours.