Crime rates drop in Japan and the police are left with nothing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
It would be an interesting social experiment if Japan had 50,000 Somalis refugees. We could see how those Somalis would en up like compared to Western Somalis.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
It would be an interesting social experiment if Japan had 50,000 Somalis refugees. We could see how those Somalis would en up like compared to Western Somalis.
50,000 may be a bit too much maybe starting out with about 20,000 somalis would be a good idea:yacadiim:

Japanese are political incorrect. If they see somalis with low performing educational scores and high crime rate, they will be kicked out of the country

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
The people there are so respectable! I was in Tokyo for two weeks and it was great. There is very little racism there I can tell you guys I experienced nothing but kind and respectful people. Next summer I'm going back at least a month to be able to explore everything.:salute:

The only bad experience I had was with Nigerians! There is a saying going on in Tokyo that goes something like "Never trust a Nigerian". They were advertising for strip clubs and I told these niggas at least 10-15 times no I don't want to go to your fucking strip club. :kodaksmiley::nahgirl:

Also the hunnies I saw in Tokyo not only asian but from all over there world was fine af. :banderas:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Crimes are extremely rare under reported in Japan.

They won't even investigate murders unless they already have the suspects. They just call a lot of the murders suicides.

They're obsessed with having low crime rates at the expense of justice,

The good thing about East Asian countries is that they still sentence people for possession of drugs . In Europe and America , possession of drugs is essentially no longer considered a crime . Chasing drug dealers is a lost cause if there are millions of people who can purchase drugs freely .

Keo

VIP
The good thing about East Asian countries is that they still sentence people for possession of drugs . In Europe and America , possession of drugs is essentially no longer considered a crime . Chasing drug dealers is a lost cause if there are millions of people who can purchase drugs freely .
The police in the Uk gave up. 5 years ago it was more serious but they don't care anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts