Crime rates drop in Japan and the police are left with nothing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime rates in Japan have dropped Significantly ( thanks to the non existence of ) which loves the police with nothing to do.

That high intelligence society.

Japanese= big brains but small dicks

Blacks= small brains but big dicks

One performs better in the bedroom while the other performs better in civilized societies and make $$$$

Last edited:

ExcessFame

True Villain
What about the unreported crimes and rapes? What about the deaths and missing people reported as "suicides"? Japan isn't a utopia:ulyin:

It is scientifically proven that anywhere with less and third world immigrants has less crimes.

Explain Russia then

1498385459613.jpg

What about the unreported crimes and rapes? What about the deaths and missing people reported as "suicides"? Japan isn't a utopia:ulyin:
Suicide is not a crime against the society, it is more of a crime against yourself.

Japan has barely rape cases infact young people are being encouraged to be sexually active due to growing old population.

Muslims = blacks now?

and here ya go

MUSLIM BLACK COUNTRIES HAVE LOWER MURDER RATES

View attachment 31619
I mentioned third world and in my initial post. Muslims fall in third world while needs no clarifications.

All those countries you took are poor and in africa and committing crime there is digging your grave. So they commit crime in the first world.

I mentioned third world and in my initial post. Muslims fall in third world while needs no clarifications.

All those countries you took are poor and in africa and committing crime there is digging your grave. So they commit crime in the first world.

You literally think that people hold off on rape and murder before they go to a place with resources to investigate said rapes and murders? And you have evidence for this fact you pulled right outta ur ass right?

You literally think that people hold off on rape and murder before they go to a place with resources to investigate said rapes and murders? And you have evidence for this fact you pulled right outta ur ass right?

Bro u being trolled big time

ExcessFame

True Villain
Suicide is not a crime against the society, it is more of a crime against yourself.

Japan has barely rape cases infact young people are being encouraged to be sexually active due to growing old population.
Japan has a problem with unreported cases, the herbivore population of men not having sex is a result of reer anime. In general, they have their own problems like work culture and whatnot.
Moreover, Japan's judicial system is garbage. For example, the people that did this to a schoolgirl are free in Japan today. Granted, it was a while back but their trial was relatively recent.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

They have a huge stalking problem. These guys target women & stalk them for years until they finally kill them. The police are useless so the women have to hire bodyguards

Status
Not open for further replies.