crime pays breaks a somali girls heart

true but still northern Somalis dominate Sheffield Manchester Leeds Liverpool etc while London is inhabited by Somalis from all backgrounds,I know cause I grew up in Sheffield before moving to London.
there’s really not much dhi1o activity that goes on in them outer cities filled with northern Somalis akhi, which is exactly what i’m trying to say you about the “reer London” stereotype that burns my skin alive loooooool even Mareykan/North american Malis jumped on that bandwagon no lie

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How even know she isaaq?
I have dozens of pics like this from confirmed isaaq chicks over the years

I'm very knowledgable on this topic - other somalis let it slide due to muh somalinimo but i constantly have my qabil glasses on

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

I'm very knowledgable on this topic - other somalis let it slide due to muh somalinimo but i constantly have my qabil glasses on
Send the pics sxb just wanna see some dhabo:hillarybiz:

i apologize how i jumped on you like that sxb, but you see that link/photo you sent me? i can’t even open it because of permission, can you share these pics with me that you have laakin? looool

actually never mind on that link you sent me lmaoo i saw it the big f1uuto one?? that pic looks like back home tho bro, send some more bro

man said mostly Isaaq chicks, sorry to break your heart adeero but the most well known loose chicks in this city are actually Mj or Darood in general, 6thayan is just one of them.

Maya Jama...Liyah Mai...that youtube chick with the madow bf fat 1
Who else there hella of them isaaq girls out there

Brixton mosque gang is all isaaq girls
Craving ginger scruffy revert d!ck or smelly yardie man

Who gives a shit about some chicks qabiil like there’s any difference in this ethnic group? She’s Somali at the end of the day.

man said mostly Isaaq chicks, sorry to break your heart adeero but the most well known loose chicks in this city are actually Mj or Darood in general, 6thayan is just one of them.
Fam why do you get so angry when someone says some shit about women in your qabiil? You shouldn’t be getting offended by this or even care. There’s good and bad people in every clan. At the end of the day she’s Somali and her qabiil doesn’t matter.

Fam why do you get so angry when someone says some shit about women in your qabiil? You shouldn’t be getting offended by this or even care. There’s good and bad people in every clan. At the end of the day she’s Somali and her qabiil doesn’t matter.
because brother EVERY single time there’s a speculation on a loose girl on this website these lot bully one clan on here, it’s like we aren’t even Somali the way you lot draw us out unprovoked, so of course i’m gonna feel some type of way g

Maya Jama...Liyah Mai...that youtube chick with the madow bf fat 1
Who else there hella of them isaaq girls out there

Brixton mosque gang is all isaaq girls
Craving ginger scruffy revert d!ck or smelly yardie man
Liyah Mai is Isaaq now because you want her to be?? and that fat one with the Burundian don’t even claim Landers loool i saw her tweet a while back “you lot forever using apples and clouds as flags” ?? furthermore you’re a bum abti don’t @ me again lool i Karbashed you last time wallahi

Liyah Mai is Isaaq now because you want her to be?? and that fat one with the Burundian don’t even claim Landers loool i saw her tweet a while back “you lot forever using apples and clouds as flags” ?? furthermore you’re a bum abti don’t @ me again lool i Karbashed you last time wallahi

She is tho..she's stated it a couple of times
All of the 1s I mentioned are landers
And I'll keep @ you to keep you in check
+ I ain't your "abti" miss me with that

Thirsty little job seekers allowance nigga out here in the comments begging other dudes to send you pics of xalimos...

Calling me a bum but you just out here exposing yourself loool

I bet you get excited when you buy 10 bag of weed u fiend

Go Brush you teeth

As an isaaq myself, wallahi that's shameful the way they slander women from our qabil. …...

Thirsty little job seekers allowance nigga out here in the comments begging other dudes to send you pics of xalimos...

Go Brush you teeth
listen man i’ve done told you a million times to drop me your socials and then we can get it cracking, 120% i would f*ck your shit up in real life, whats your socials if you’re really about it abti wallahi..

Go Brush you teeth
where did she state it a couple times? what about your Darood queen Nimzy rose lining up bare Ajnabi while being flown out all over the world since 2013? loool she’s probably your cousin you inbred Fa4ash cuck,
Do not @ me again unless it’s to get it popping in real life

Last edited:
listen man i’ve done told you a million times to drop me your socials and then we can get it cracking, 120% i would f*ck your shit up in real life, whats your socials if you’re really about it abti wallahi..

Lool bro you need to level up 1st if you want to fight me

I can't be fighting guys who are on somalispot asking other guys to send him pics of girls what I look like fighting a guy like that lmao

Get a job
Put down some savings
Get a trim
Put on 10kg at least if you want to stand a chance
Get a shower cos u probably need 1

And stop calling me abti you wasteman
Call me Aabo or suttin instead loool

If you that thristy for girls I can introduce you to some Isaaq girls fam
They easy
But you have to act like your Jamaican 1st hahahaha

Lool bro you need to level up 1st if you want to fight me

I can't be fighting guys who are on somalispot asking other guys to send him pics of girls what I look like fighting a guy like that lmao

Get a job
Put down some savings
Get a trim
Put on 10kg at least if you want to stand a chance
Get a shower cos u probably need 1

And stop calling me abti you wasteman
Call me Aabo or suttin instead loool

If you that thristy for girls I can introduce you to some Isaaq girls fam
They easy
But you have to act like your Jamaican 1st hahahaha
“call me aabo” so not only are you a khaniss but ur also completely moist ? looooool, u fuckin bum don’t watch nuttin, just please if ur brave drop some info so i can dead you off u fuckin anorexic clapped fa4ash nerds

I think the only Somali men I can look up to in my life are my brothers, they are the only decent Somali men I know other than that finding a good hearted Somali guy who has hayat is like finding a needle in a haystack
Not really sister, make sincere dua to Allah Subhana Wa T’Allah, And you’ll find one, you’ll see them at Islamic lectures in the uk, most are very shy brothers

Trending