Creepy Indian Uber driver

Gtfo, yakhi. That is a pure Pakistani, Desi accent. You sistas on here really go too far with the hate toward Faraaxs. It comes up everywhere somehow.

there is no telling whether that guy is Indian or Pakistani... he could just as easily be Indian... he may be a pro-BJP Hindu

The f*ck? Goodness Indian Incels need to get laid lol now they're giving us other normal Uber drivers bad image?
Is this how you uber drivers get it on? I know you smooth with the ladies, you need to teach your fellow timo jilac uber drivers how to drop game smh.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Bruh ngl her voice hella sexy. Yes i am starving. Her giggle made my heart melt. All jokes aside I did tell ya Timo Jilac niggas are the most sexually repressed niggas out there. "Lemme see bob n vagene" aint just a meme.
u not alone :mjhaps: she got those macaan voice she's nigerian i expacted her to have those ogga bogga accent they have guess not

As a woman, this girl was 10000% leading him on though. If you notice a guy acting weird you don’t just sit there and entertain him by using a flirty tone! She should have shouted and cussed him out and ask to get out of the car as soon as he started to ask for a hug but she’s like “you want a hug?” “You want to touch my neck?” He’s a fcking creep that’s for sure but she’s also an idiot for egging him on for clout.

As a woman, this girl was 10000% leading him on though. If you notice a guy acting weird you don’t just sit there and entertain him by talking cute! you yell and cuss him out and ask to get out of the car as soon as he started to ask for a hug but she’s like “you want a hug?” “You want to touch my neck?” He’s a fcking creep that’s for sure but she’s also an idiot for egging him on for clout.
Yeah didn't want to go full incel and blame the girl for being sexually harassed because at the end of the day she still was, but damn she could've easily shut the whole thing down, she was egging him on for the "lemme see bob n vagene" meme. I even saw in her replies she's set up a gofundme lmao. Clout chasing has become something else.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Same guys who be shitting in the streets of New Delhi. They get a green card and now they think there in jannah.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
As a woman, this girl was 10000% leading him on though. If you notice a guy acting weird you don’t just sit there and entertain him by using a flirty tone! She should have shouted and cussed him out and ask to get out of the car as soon as he started to ask for a hug but she’s like “you want a hug?” “You want to touch my neck?” He’s a fcking creep that’s for sure but she’s also an idiot for egging him on for clout.
are you telling me girls can actually controll thier own voice damm bearing in mind she did say she was drunk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Who says that? I mean, could't she find a more better way to say it? examples

I almost got violated....

I was almost sexually assaulted..

I am shook from being sexually harassed?

1627910165515.png

Xaruun

VIP
She looks like a prozzie. The Uber driver prob could’ve gotten some in exchange for a free ride.

Trending

Latest posts