Creepy Humanoid-Robots are already here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

Bruh I just realized, if AI does eventually take over the world...what does that make the Amish. Are they like Athiests cuz they never believed in technology:lol: Do you think the AI will spare them for not having to use modern technology their whole lives. That would be such a huge I TOLD U SO, f*ck WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN US.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

syntax

Yoo I'd watch the shit out of a AI apocalypse movie with the Amish as the last resistance humanity has against AI. They don't use technology so they'd never have to deal with the AI revolution...until the AI's come knocking on their doors. Why havent they made this into a movie yet wtf

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoo I'd watch the shit out of a AI apocalypse movie with the Amish as the last resistance humanity has against AI.

The only way for them to accept us, is to covert them to Islam Inshallah... or by mistake they might develop a cult based on Islam something like the Necrons from Warhammer 40k XD

Last edited:
Yoo I'd watch the shit out of a AI apocalypse movie with the Amish as the last resistance humanity has against AI. They don't use technology so they'd never have to deal with the AI revolution...until the AI's come knocking on their doors. Why havent they made this into a movie yet wtf

The movie is called I Robot bro will smith already did a movie of humanoid robots taking over the world.

S

syntax

@Khattab AlMajerteeni hey man since u study robots I thought I'd show u some pics of my boring ass job. Robots in the real world are pretty dull and not as glamorous as the video u posted. These are industrial robotics tho, nothing too sexy. I put together a small album of the shit i work with, I know the pics of the robotics sucks cuz my boss was around too much. All i got was blurry pics and no pics of the interesting machinery. Ill get some nice ones for ya next time

I work at a industrial plant that produces specialized engine parts for planes and other vechiles. We make stuff for both commercial and military use. You'll probably work with something like this if you decide to go on the industrial route. I'm just a tech but the actual engineers who design these machines get paid big time man.

Status
Not open for further replies.