creepy and weird teachers

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I swear on my life one of my teachers were fukking this madow kid in my class she had jungle fever wallahi she'd grab her breasts and take her sweater off and stare at us

Had a teacher once who made the entire class finger a backpack
how does that even come around
giphy.gif

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
how does that even come around
giphy.gif

I don't even know. Dude made us line up outside the class, put a bag pack on a desk, covered that up with a towel and ordered all of us to raise two fingers and stick it inside the backpack. We figured it was an experiment or some shit, but when we all sat back, he's like, just cuz I told you all to do this you all did it because you've placed me in an authoritivate role.

He was a weird dude, but definitely thought outside the box and he was right about it. We did what he told us to do without anyone questioning why :tacky:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i had a a weird teacher who treated me very special. idk if it was cause i was a good, dedicated student but he always was tryna put unnecessary attention on me even though i was clearly uncomfortable. he talked about me in the classes i wasn't even in (my friends told me). all the other kids either thought he was gay or just weird.

my little sister once had a teacher who was an actual trash bin. he obviously favored her. one time, she finished her work early so he gave her a magazine to read and it had a lot of nudity- sis was in the fourth grade. even the teacher assistant knew what was up and got involved.

do you guys have any stories about weird teachers?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I miss the days u were fearing the Corona Virus was approaching your home every day! Like Game of Thrones Winter zombies

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
do you call for my demise?! :lawd:
i think my threads are very engaging
i'm feeling much better alhamdulillaah

Your demise is in Allaah's swt hands. I just missed that cute high flown anxiety

Trending

Latest posts