creepy and weird teachers

i had a a weird teacher who treated me very special. idk if it was cause i was a good, dedicated student but he always was tryna put unnecessary attention on me even though i was clearly uncomfortable. he talked about me in the classes i wasn't even in (my friends told me). all the other kids either thought he was gay or just weird.

my little sister once had a teacher who was an actual trash bin. he obviously favored her. one time, she finished her work early so he gave her a magazine to read and it had a lot of nudity- sis was in the fourth grade. even the teacher assistant knew what was up and got involved.

do you guys have any stories about weird teachers?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
in fifth grade or so a girl in my class had a crush on the teacher and one day he figured out and she flipped out and threw a table at him
she had anger issues, yikes
in middle school i had a social studies teacher that was weirdly creepy to me and other girls and put attention on us for no reason whatsoever - weird
at a local school a teacher raped someone right outside the school, luckily it wasn’t a student but someone part of the administrative team

in fifth grade or so a girl in my class had a crush on the teacher and one day he figured out and she flipped out and threw a table at him
she had anger issues, yikes
in middle school i had a social studies teacher that was weirdly creepy to me and other girls and put attention on us for no reason whatsoever - weird
at a local school a teacher raped someone right outside the school, luckily it wasn’t a student but someone part of the administrative team
that school sounds like a nightmare
i didnt know creepy teachers were that common
its messed up and sad that these are the people in charge of educating the younger generations

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I had a weird professor

He used to measure our fingernails
Made boys and girls sit in some sequence, that was used in the Korean Empire!
Refused to teach using normal books, instead used books from Japan as it was "better" (no it was not)
Made us translate 15 pages of some scientific journal to Vietnamese, even though it is in English and he teaches us Calculus!
I can never forget the time he tried taking a biscuit from one of the students during lunch, the student refused, so during the lecture, he left, and went to the shop, brought 3 packets, and made us watch him, without continuing the lesson

Also, for some reason, your never allowed to drink water in his class

The worst thing was when he told me to bring him 10 packets chewing gum from Malaysia, or fail me, since chewing gum is banned in Singapore. He would not even reimburse me!

I use to love when my super sexy teacher in grade 9 used to come explain shit to me, behind me while resting her huge delicious looking nasos on my shoulder.:banderas:

I'd ask for help at least 3 times per class, she knew why :trumpsmirk:
and I always sat in the front row. I was never that well behaved in any class ever:dabcasar:

I use to love when my super sexy teacher in grade 9 used to come explain shit to me, behind me while resting her huge delicious looking nasos on my shoulder.:banderas:

I'd ask for help at least 3 times per class, she knew why :trumpsmirk:
and I always sat in the front row. I was never that well behaved in any class ever:dabcasar:
Me and the m8s would pretend humpin' this one fine redhead whenever she bent.

We were horny ass niggas wllhi :mjlol: To bad she is married to some soldier now :mjkkk: I would have made her my bride right then. :mjhaps:
It's caathi wallahi hormones are going ham and everything.

Talking about weird teachers, when I was younger I had this one art teacher who was clearly a pedo if not at the very least a sexual deviant.
Man was in 50's, cadaan, grey ponytail, blue eyes and was claiming to be half native :russ:

I was in a group project with some girls, I was the only guy and they were doing some dance routine. Everytime they were practicing and when they were performing to get graded man had kept rotating with these three facial expressions no exaggeration :shaq::stevej::whoo:
We we're 15-16 at the time :westbrookwtf:

It's caathi wallahi hormones are going ham and everything.

Talking about weird teachers, when I was younger I had this one art teacher who was clearly a pedo if not at the very least a sexual deviant.
Man was in 50's, cadaan, grey ponytail, blue eyes and was claiming to be half native :russ:

I was in a group project with some girls, I was the only guy and they were doing some dance routine. Everytime they were practicing and when they were performing to get graded man had kept rotating with these three facial expressions no exaggeration :shaq::stevej::whoo:
We we're 15-16 at the time :westbrookwtf:
I feel sorry :shookgabre: If it was the other way around there would be no loss :sass2:

On GOD if my macaan teacher pulled a move on me I'd stfu and no one would find out until she decides to stop giving up the cooch/stops paying me for silence after I got tired of the cooch
I'd give my teacher all my kids on god kkk. Nice pale **** the walls would have been... guud.

Trending

Latest posts