Creative Syrians Tahriib Foiled in Greece.

Migrants posing as volleyball players arrested in Greece.

AAHFEB5.img

The migrants are thought to be from Syria

Greek police said the Syrian nationals had hoped to travel to Switzerland with illegally obtained Ukrainian passports. Migrants carrying fake documents are often stopped at Greek airports.

Greek police arrested 10 migrants posing as volleyball team players at Athens' Eleftherios Venizelos airport for possessing illegal passports on Saturday.

Airport authorities said the migrants entered the country without legal documents, and that the group hoped to get past passport control in disguise.

Read more: Greek police arrest migrants in raids and at airports

The men wore matching outfits and carried similar sports bags and two volleyballs.

Police said they were Syrian nationals, who had wanted to travel to Zurich with Ukrainian passports.

Migrants fleeing conflict-marred countries in the Middle East and North Africa often arrive in Greece, hoping to reach destinations in Central Europe. Many of these migrants also pay money to human traffickers.

According to official data, there are more than 26,600 asylum seekers in overcrowded camps on Lesbos, Chios and Samos, the Greek islands at the forefront of the migrant influx.

https://www.dw.com/en/migrants-posing-as-volleyball-players-arrested-in-greece/a-50541985

Not only did they choose a passport of a country that look nothing like Syrians, but also made the stupid choice of presenting themselves as volleyball players while being 5.4 ft manlets.

dTYFLkE.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How come they never go to an arab country to seek asylum? Wait...because only the Great generous White man & Christians accept Assylees

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Syrians are the new Somalis, and I heard they are just as violent as us so good luck to Europe and Canada :tacky:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why didn't you seek asylum in an Arab country? Eedo....

Never. Besides my point was Arabs dont give asylum. Ironically the Christians are the Islamically correct generous ones.

I dont think i can get along with arabs on a day to day basis. their behaviors will drive me bananas. for starters when they fart, they do it loudly, & think it is a blessing.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Not only did they choose a passport of a country that look nothing like Syrians, but also made the stupid choice of presenting themselves as volleyball players while being 5.4 ft manlets.

dTYFLkE.gif

Kkkk they should learn from Somalis

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Me and fellow somalis once smuggled ourselves in plastic container bound for Argentina , but those pesky customs agents caught us detained us luckily we bribed them and weren't deported to somalia .

I will try next time disguised as ethio footballer

Trending

Latest posts