Creating a app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Hey guys!

I would like to create an app, what do i need to know before starting this project?

What programming language should i learn first?

Although I haven't created an app yet I have some simple programs which deal with gaming etc.I believe that different applications require different program systems whether that be Apple,Android etc.I would advise to learn java first just because its slightly more refined and interesting , from there just keep learning.Once you master one programming language the rest feel easier.This is how I mastered php in 3 lessons with java knowledge.

Now with that out of the way, I would advise java but you choose what language you gravitate towards.If you are consistent you should be able to start thinking of applications in a year or 2 of rigorous practise.

Hope I helped.

I have some app developer courses. I've made some small games like tic tac toe or guess the number. You really need to know code if you wanna make something serious.

it depends if you want to develop for android or ios.

Android uses java

Ios uses c.

I would go with android as it has a larger install base. You want to download a program called 'Android Studio'. Its free, google it.

Next you wanna practice making small apps, then moving on to uber and snapchat clones.

Search for a guy named 'Rob Percival'. That's the one I used. You can either buy his course or find ways....

:mybusiness:

If you know what I mean...

The rest as they say, depends on you and how serious you are. I hope you make something great. It won't be easy but it's rewarding.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Go through GitHub and download and play with some of the ready made apps there after you install Android studio.

If you just need a single app then I would advise you to hire someone to build it instead as it can be done for less than 2k.

If you want to become a developer then it's best to get the fundamentals down first and then look into clones and apps on GitHub.

Best guide on reddit:

Learn python as it is the easiest out of all of the programming language. Google, instagram, reddit and yahoo mainly consist of python. You can't go wrong with it. Java is a bit more complex and to be good at C, you have to learn all C, C# and C++, too much work.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
@Tjioux if you are serious about app development then Cross Platform Mobile App Development is where its heading. You use one development environment to develop an app for multiple platform.

Xamarin is the best development tool and C# is the programming language.
Phonecap is another development tool uses Html, Css and Javascript.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Learn python as it is the easiest out of all of the programming language. Google, instagram, reddit and yahoo mainly consist of python. You can't go wrong with it. Java is a bit more complex and to be good at C, you have to learn all C, C# and C++, too much work.
I have the python book, ive already started learning it. Thanks bro!

The industry is moving away from app's because phones are becoming more and more powerful they are no longer needed because you can directly run things from the browser on your phone just as efficient.

Hence many industries have slowly started getting rid of 'app' developers while other departments are downsizing.

Learn Go programming language created by google which is catching fire everywhere and is similar to C in style, all the popular projects like docker are built using Golang, it's easy to learn and more powerful then all the languages listed thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts