Crazy world

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I remember 5 years ago I heard the most bizzare story. My Dad's great friend had 4 daughters and 3 sons. The father was religious but not super strict(he was in his mid 40's), his daughters all wore modest clothes most of the time the black Arab abaya.
They were brought up very well.

So what happened was the father decided he wanted to move out of A town and live in Seattle were his brother started a business. The family left except for one daughter, the second eldest . She said she will stay back and start her degree, because she's been accepted. So they moved without her.

I actually forgot she lived in my City, I was busy with my own life and family.

Then one day I was dropping my sister off to work , she worked at a restaurant in the city, and this really skinny girl wearing ripped jeans , and a singlet holding a packet of cigarettes came running to my sister saying "OMG, name how are you?" I looked carefully and examined her face and it was that religious girl I use to see at my house lol.

The story dosen't end there, a few months later my father tells me so and so is getting married. I ask to "who?" And he says "Abdifatah's son" this guy's son is 16 and she is 25, my dad laughs and says "he's a real man". I find out this kid is the biggest street kid, he has been in juvenile 2x for driving offences and for theft.

I found out from my sister the reason she was marrying him was because she fell pregnant.

Once the baby was born he left her and from there he has been married twice and has 3 children....

:jcoleno::stressed:

mrlog

VIP
Walaalo don’t insult me
Calas is naaga shaneeye
Whereas I am an alpha male full of testosterone
I dare u to come to my luuq
U will leave walking sideways baan ku idhi

:diddyass:

The drama continues....

SS

I’m compiling all your stories into a book of short stories called, ‘Atlanta Talks’. Will you give me permission to publish it?

mrlog

VIP
The drama continues....

SS

I’m compiling all your stories into a book of short stories called, ‘Atlanta Talks’. Will you give me permission to publish it?

Waryaa mushunguli boy.
Please tell this saangur aka soulsearch that I don’t do multi-nicks.
She is tarnishing my reputation.
Thnxs sxb

Tukraq

VIP
War wiilka yar ee kubada koleyga ciyaara kudhar
upload_2019-11-27_23-42-22.jpeg

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She messed up her whole life for a 15, year old, she had to leave her studies, find a job to support herself and the newborn.

I feel so bad for her but she mad some dumb moves.

Trending

Latest posts