Crazy world we live in

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I went on my IG story today and can't believe what I'm seeing, some people don't change after having children.

First couple they are Somali, they got married last year and have a 3 week old baby Mashallah.

But the father is not loyal, he goes out drinks and hits the clubs and has women all over him, some he even kisses. His wife doesn't know, a Jamaican girl in his squad told me.

The other night his wife went out partying to celebrate her birthday, left her baby with her parent's. (They live with them) and wore the most ish clothes you can ever imagine. She went out with her girls and some random men dancing till the next morning drinking & smoking.

The other girl who I know personally married a African guy , she's Iraqi. They have a one month old baby together and they were celebrating her birthday as well and she was drinking .

Both these girls were hijabis a year ago. They married wannabe thugs/lowlifes with no ambitions.

But what sort of marriages are these? They seem like they are still stuck in there party days and it's hard for them to move on from it.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
2776.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yeah you have those hedonists who can't leave their party days behind or younger days waa noobs living inside a cycle of hedonism never able to really grow out of it. I know one uncle in my family as I already explained middle aged man with kid and married and still weekly sees different young girls . I can't hate but in a kind of way waa sad fam.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Yeah you have those hedonists who can't leave their party days behind or younger days waa noobs living inside a cycle of hedonism never able to really grow out of it. I know one uncle in my family as I already explained middle aged man with kid and married and still weekly sees different young girls . I can't hate but in a kind of way waa sad fam.

It's a bad habbit, their marriages will eventually fail because of all the cheating and not moving forward with their lives. The people they are with are single going to university and working, they party to past time . But these fools are on the benefit, living with their parents and just eating and partying every day , every hour

That's how you know you're a loser in life.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's a bad habbit, their marriages will eventually fail because of all the cheating and not moving forward with their lives. The people they are with are single going to university and working, they party to past time . But these fools are on the benefit, living with their parents and just eating and partying every day , every hour

That's how you know you're a loser in life.
No I dont know how those in Canada is but my uncle is not on benefits neither is his wife both have a uni background and work but still.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
No I dont know how those in Canada is but my uncle is not on benefits neither is his wife both have a uni background and work but still.

If your life is sorted it's not a huge problem, but these people I'm talking about haven't even got a driver's license or car and they're 20+.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Guys let's not judge and call them losers. Out here we say . Laat iedereen in zijn waarde. Just because you chose to work more on your career, does not mean you are better as an individual. Let's stay humble as muslims. Shukran yaa ikhwaani waa ikhwaatee

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I went on my IG story today and can't believe what I'm seeing, some people don't change after having children.

First couple they are Somali, they got married last year and have a 3 week old baby Mashallah.

But the father is not loyal, he goes out drinks and hits the clubs and has women all over him, some he even kisses. His wife doesn't know, a Jamaican girl in his squad told me.

The other night his wife went out partying to celebrate her birthday, left her baby with her parent's. (They live with them) and wore the most ish clothes you can ever imagine. She went out with her girls and some random men dancing till the next morning drinking & smoking.

The other girl who I know personally married a African guy , she's Iraqi. They have a one month old baby together and they were celebrating her birthday as well and she was drinking .

Both these girls were hijabis a year ago. They married wannabe thugs/lowlifes with no ambitions.

But what sort of marriages are these? They seem like they are still stuck in there party days and it's hard for them to move on from it.

Stop being jealous nayaa. Your problem is, when is your turn to see a gu,s? Join online muslim dating sites

Trending

Latest posts