CRAZY WHITE MAN BUILDS A BUNKER BENEATH HIS GARDEN

This is why if there's any type of race that's gonna survive a zombie apocalypse it would be these neanderthals.
Not really, they are the most vulnerable as they are not customed to survive in nature. A somali herder has a better chance of surviving a collapse then the average white person. We have enjoyed a massive boom in everything and after a boom there is always a decline, we are up for troubling times

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Every man should have a bunker in his yard because our Prophet strongly recommend men to lock their women up when Dajjal shows up.

Bunker is the best place to lock them up.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
LMAOOOOO YOUR CRAZY KULAHA BUILD A BUNKER TO LOCK UP WOMEN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The False Messiah will come upon this marsh of Marriqanat (near Medina). Most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man goes back to his wife, his mother, his daughter, his sister, and his aunt to shackle them tightly, fearing they would go out to him.

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The False Messiah will come upon this marsh of Marriqanat (near Medina). Most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man goes back to his wife, his mother, his daughter, his sister, and his aunt to shackle them tightly, fearing they would go out to him.
Im becoming a locksmith

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I actually saw the remains of hitlers bunker in Berlin when I was there. It was on a parking lot between apartment buildings.

Pretty sure that's meant to be an expression of how many would go out to him "until"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
inventor named Colinfurze go to 5:55

1618930618759.png

Trending