Crazy weather change

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the past 2 months we been having some unrelenting Hot weather, and i am talking about real Humid hot weather here in Europe, where i'm at it's reaching someday's 34 Celsius for about 2 hours and after that it drops real quick back to 25 or 23 Celsius, and goes back up in a hour to 29 Celsius and this has been going on for the past two months and not in that order, is anyone experiencing this ? reer Europe

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
For the past 2 months we been having some unrelenting Hot weather, and i am talking about real Humid hot weather here in Europe, where i'm at it's reaching someday's 34 Celsius for about 2 hours and after that it drops real quick back to 25 or 23 Celsius, and goes back up in a hour to 29 Celsius and this has been going on for the past two months and not in that order, is anyone experiencing this ? reer Europe

Sweden has been on fire the last month and a half. I myself prefer somewhat cooler weather actually. 25 degrees Celsius is enough for me.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Birmingham has been weird the weather sometimes hot. Then in the same day it's raining and cold. But mainly it's been raining like right now as i type it's raining alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts