CRAZY VIDEO: GEELJIRE WAS LIVE ON TV when the NATIONAL PASTIME OF SOMALIA occurred (explosion)https:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Did he ate fufu?

:mahubowtf: waar baxsoo doqon yahow

They do use to it.

Btw sweetheart! On the latest National pastime that occurred yesterday, Somali social media is circulating a poor soul that survived the first bomb and who posted on fb “thank god I survived the explosion “ but then gets killed on the second bomb an hour later.

This is what I don’t understand! Why hangout there. If I survived the first bomb I’d run all the way home

They do use to it.

Btw sweetheart! On the latest National pastime that occurred yesterday, Somali social media is circulating a poor soul that survived the first bomb and who posted on fb “thank god I survived the explosion “ but then gets killed on the second bomb an hour later.

This is what I don’t understand! Why hangout there. If I survived the first bomb I’d run all the way home

Yes
Wariye Cawil (AUN)
He left the UK for bombadisho widow his xalimo,left fatherless children
Somalia and Africa in general is cursed.
Acudubillah

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes
Wariye Cawil (AUN)
Acudubillah

You do understand why I belittle the cursed continent. It never brings us good news.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
This just got me in tears wallahi. The guy who was interviewed and what he said about how Allah has blessed us with health and the moment when he said ”ma dhimaneysa..” and the bomb just went off naxdintaa:jcoleno::kendrickcry:
Man lately I’m so freakin afraid it feels like something might happen to me:frdfvsb: I need to get back to deen asap, thanks for the video @R.Kelly

And the reporter caadi ma ahaa what the heck!!!! War baxso intaan lagu afduuban o_O

Yes
Wariye Cawil (AUN)
Acudubillah
Ilaahay ha u naxariisto:i83dwbv:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why are people mentioning the obvious:mahubowtf:
Why does it matter the fact that he is a Bantu:shookgabre:
No wonder why y’all haven’t figured out how to get rid of alshabab..y’all are obsessed with dumb trivial stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts