Crazy Situation Unfolding in Kyrgyzstan

Apparently, Egyptian students killed and raped a local girl so now there's riots and mob violence and a number of international students from Pakistan and Bangladesh have been killed

World

VIP
Drunk locals were harassing Egyptian women, and then Egyptian men beat them up. A video came out showing the fight and then then the locals formed mobs to attack foreigners. They’ve been raping and killing Pakistani women in revenge.

Soviet Union unfortunately ruined the culture of these Central Asian countries.

Drunk locals were harassing Egyptian women, and then Egyptian men beat them up. A video came out showing the fight and then then the locals formed mobs to attack foreigners. They’ve been raping and killing Pakistani women in revenge.
Ohh I didn't know that was got the Egyptians involved

How can locals be openly drunk when the country is 90% Muslim?

How can locals be openly drunk when the country is 90% Muslim?
The ex Soviet Muslim countries in Central Asia suffered heavily with repression of Islam. The post USSR governments were also anti Islam for some time so attitudes to things like drinking have become more relaxed. They also have a Russian population still.

All of this is unislamic behavior. Shameful and backwards.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Apparently, Egyptian students killed and raped a local girl so now there's riots and mob violence and a number of international students from Pakistan and Bangladesh have been killed

Egyptians are the horniest arabs in the world. I don't know why tho- its not like their society is conservative like Saudi arabia where opposite sex is impossible to obtain. I will never forget the documentary of a white man from UK dressed as a woman and walked in the streets of Cairo filming his experience. The harassment were intense. Even some came to him and said- i know u r a man i don't care.

Caaudubilaahi

Trending

Latest posts