Crazy N&N supporter

Rasuul micnaheda waa qof laso diray
Dambi ma ahan

What are you talking about ? Rasul is a term, which is in Islam EXCLUSIVELY used for messengers of Allah and angels. According to your logic, everyone that informs people about Islam, becomes a Nabi, since nabi means literally 'the one that informs'.

Secondly why are you lying about Allah and claim that a certain politician was sent by him ? These people have zero shame. War Ilaahi ka yaab.

What are you talking about ? Rasul is a term, which is in Islam EXCLUSIVELY used for messengers of Allah and angels. According to your logic, everyone that informs people about Islam, becomes a Nabi, since nabi means literally 'the one that informs'.

Secondly why are you lying about Allah and claim that a certain politician was sent by him ? These people have zero shame. War Ilaahi ka yaab.

Don’t be stupid walaale. Reread my comment. Rasuul af Carabiga waa Qof meel laga so Diray. Hadii an shaqsi kuso dirsado waxan ku dhihi Rasulkeygii MA aragtay. Rasuul ruux laso adejiyay,
Risalu warqad laso diray ...... Balse NABI ayaa anbiyada u Qaas ah

Don’t be stupid walaale. Reread my comment. Rasuul af Carabiga waa Qof meel laga so Diray. Hadii an shaqsi kuso dirsado waxan ku dhihi Rasulkeygii MA aragtay. Rasuul ruux laso adejiyay,
Risalu warqad laso diray ...... Balse NABI ayaa anbiyada u Qaas ah

I repeat it one more time for you. If you say he is a Rasuul sent by Allah you doing Kufr. In religious context this Term is ONLY used for Messengers of Allah or angels. Don't defend your tribesmen, diinta ciyaar ma gasho sxb.

I tried my best.
:jaynerd:

Ereyga rasuul dembi maaha oo micnaheedu waa (qof laso direy)
Qofka laso direyna micnahedu maaha in ilahay keliya soo direy oo qof walba so diri kara
Already qof hawl loo direy oo hawshi qabanaya ayaa rasuul la dhahaa
Nebi Maxamed (SCW) intii aan loo waxyoon rasuul buu ahaa oo ilahay baa dirsaday
Markaa Farmaajo Haduu samaanta Somaliweyn wado waa Rasuul dee
Qaar baa istaqfurallah laso boodaya sidii Nebi la idhi cml kkkkkk
walaale kelmada hadi anad aqon u lahayn translate weydii wallahi I finished the Quran twice and I know Arabic advance

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
rasuul in arabic means messenger lol. it comes from Risaala which means letter, you guys dont know his intention.

rasuul in arabic means messenger lol. it comes from Risaala which means letter, you guys dont know his intention.
Yes we don't know his intentions when he literally says allahumma salli calaa.... :snoop:. He even continues to say that we should worship them:faysalwtf:.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The Messiah Farmaajo has come to restore the House of Samaale,foretold by his forerunner,Kheyre

Kheyre baptising Farmaajo in Gedo:siilaanyolaugh:
the-baptism-of-jesus-in-the-jordan-B7A8KH.jpg