Crazy Mali from Ottawa/ Ottawa Gang Map and Mali presence explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getcho hating ass outta here nigga screwface ass mofo:mjlol:

Neg pending :camby:

Either contribute let me smash or take this neg and leave :camby:

yall some hating ass niggas man you telling me you’d go to fucking Nunavut over the city with the biggest mall in North America? Hold this fucking neg:camby:

You must be from Deadmonton :susp:

Because Toronto is closer to America I guess and yeah Tottenham was a bad example I guess lol

ik don’t get me wrong there are some niggas from Ottawa that are begs but to even compare it to the amount of begs in Brampton or Vaughan is blasphemous. The most beg stuff Ottawa niggas do is steal our slang while Brampton/Vaughan yutes think they’re fully from one of the 6 boroughs and say they are legit from Toronto. Huge difference

I just think we need to be more welcoming to others like let them Ottawa yutes use our slang I find it flattering and nice. Our city is too screw face I’ve even had fuckers say I’m not from Toronto and that Etobicoke isn’t part of Toronto:childplease:
Wait ur from Etobicoke ? Sameee

Ngl us Torontonians act like we're the only city in Canada. Yes we get more recognition but not everyone wants to be us . I suggest ya'll stop feeling yourselves . In America they dont start degrading other cities like Philly NY LA and Chicago . So stop with these cringe ass corny names like 'ottowack' and 'deadmenton'.:gucciwhat:

it

This nigga can’t sing for shit but I’ll give him this much. He’s more about it than 95% of Toronto rappers and he’s the first Mali I’ve seen flex his gun in a music vid that takes balls :mjpls:

Whatchu think about this @Gucci mane @Factz @Geeljire sanbuur

I been saying this don’t sleep on Ottawa Edmonton and Calgary they on the comeup and remind me a lot of Toronto before it was poppin. A bunch of people of different ethnicities who were born here all dumped into the same projects with no police presence in the area and easy access to guns drugs etc. A recipe for disaster I like it :obama:
it takes ball TO BE WAVING GUNS IN A WESTERN COUNTRY LIKE A DISADVANTAGED UNCIVILIZED ADOON:ileycry:

MAKE IT OUT OF THE HOOD TAKES REAL BALLS, A REAL ALPHA MALE:farole:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Wait ur from Etobicoke ? Sameee
Dunno I wish Rexdale Jamestown to be exact the fraud @Gucci mane cant even name his neighbourhood in the east tryna call me an imposter bruh
Ngl us Torontonians act like we're the only city in Canada. Yes we get more recognition but not everyone wants to be us . I suggest ya'll stop feeling yourselves . In America they dont start degrading other cities like Philly NY LA and Chicago . So stop with these cringe ass corny names like 'ottowack' and 'deadmenton'.:gucciwhat:
most the people like that are recent fobs that think Toronto is popping like LA and hate on other Canadian cities. I’ve lived in America for a big chunk of my life and most of these niggas think toronto is a wack white fest

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This nigga can’t sing for shit but I’ll give him this much. He’s more about it than 95% of Toronto rappers and he’s the first Mali I’ve seen flex his gun in a music vid that takes balls :mjpls:

Whatchu think about this @Gucci mane @Factz @Geeljire sanbuur

I been saying this don’t sleep on Ottawa Edmonton and Calgary they on the comeup and remind me a lot of Toronto before it was poppin. A bunch of people of different ethnicities who were born here all dumped into the same projects with no police presence in the area and easy access to guns drugs etc. A recipe for disaster I like it :obama:

Wow. Somalis have been given opportunities of a life time. A home in the west, among the civilized. They dont have to live in desert sahara thirsty slums. What is their gratitude?? Taking up adoon culture, making rap music, holding a bottle of Jin hard rock vodka & acting like apes. So Sad. I thought just the mere fact we r Muslims should at least make us a minuscule more intelligent than the adoons???

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
who tf cares about albetacuck or OtTaWa soem dead ass province and city ask an american about canada and they can only name toronto which gets to show our city is the most relevant

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
who tf cares about albetacuck or OtTaWa soem dead ass province and city ask an american about canada and they can only name toronto which gets to show our city is the most relevant
I’m pretty sure most Americans know about the capital of a country that is right above them.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I’m pretty sure most Americans know about the capital of a country that is right above them.
lmao i didnt even know ottawa was the capital of canada till couple of years so what makes you think you average hilly billy will know ottawa let alone the capital city comee on.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
lmao i didnt even know ottawa was the capital of canada till couple of years so what makes you think you average hilly billy will know ottawa let alone the capital city comee on.
Ima keep it real witchy chief I don’t f*ck with that city and there’s a lot of fakes there but nobody in America rates Toronto. Don’t feel nice just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending