Crazy madow guy claims Prophet Muhammed swt was black!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't believe he was black but to believe that a man who came from a half hamite half shemitic mix would look completely white like many arabs look today is crazy. The real question is how did the arabs get whiter over the years?? or are they deliberately trying to become pale like the east asians.

:gucciwhat:
Most ethnic arabs don't look white they look more like north Indian to me without their thobes. Plus alot of arabs have like turkish and Iranian in them so they look lighter but I don't think the prophet was either light or dark.
People from levant and not ethnic arabs just like if a Chinese became muslim and spoke arabic today isn't ethnic arab.
Rabee'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahmaan said: "I heard Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) describing the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said: 'He was of average height, not too tall and not too short, with a pinkish colour, not very white and not dark, and his hair was neither very curly nor very straight". (al-Bukhaari, 3283).

https://islamqa.info/en/1512

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun, said, "Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed."

Status
Not open for further replies.