CRAZY ITALIAN GUY ON THE BUS INSULTING BANTUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the bus going home from uni when a crazy Italian guy comes on the bus. First he says something like" Asta la vista baby" in a weird Italian accent.

He then proceeds to the back and proclaims
"I'm gonna sit here behind my grandson" while smiling at me . He then asks me if im Ethiopian loudly in the bus, forcing everyone to look at me.
I say Somali and he says "I knew you were from that area"

He starts talking about how my face looks European , Spanish for some reason. The funniest part is when he says you look different to people coming from Congo / Nigeria and lists other west African countries.
:pachah1:

There was a Sudanese girl near us and he said "They don't look ugly, just different you know "

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Not gonna lie I'm gassed up as f*ck right now
:lolbron:

I was on the bus going home from uni when a crazy Italian guy comes on the bus. First he says something like" Asta la vista baby" in a weird Italian accent.

"I'm gonna sit here behind my grandson" while smiling at me . He then asks me if im Ethiopian loudly in the bus, forcing everyone to look at me.

He starts talking about how my face looks European , Spanish for some reason. The funniest part is when he says you look different to people coming from Congo / Nigeria and lists other west African countries.

There was a Sudanese girl near us and he said "They don't look ugly, just different you know "

:susp::susp: kys

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
i guess our colonial masters got that racism for Bantus from us :chrisfreshhah: Heres for more cultural exchange between our people:salute:

i got that but you were seeking validation from white people. thats some simp ass shit. :gucciwhat:
I wasn't seeking validation lmao.

This guy was clearly crazy. No one asked this guy to tell me how I look, this is actually like the third time random Italians have said this to me.
:farmajoyaab:

Horta don't tell me you are a Mareykan BLM supporter.
:siilaanyosmile:

maestro

Cultural revolution
:gucciwhat:

You were gassed by some honkie calling you grandson insulting fellow Africans in your face?

That's some coon shit. Hold this L :susp:

Don't know where your from but we don't take kindly to cadaan over stepping their boundaries. They get clapped if they try anything here

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Bro that's nothing to be proud of. That's the slave mentality where the black man seeks validation from the white man in the US. You shouldn't care what an old racist Italian thinks of you or a Madow nacalaa

:gucciwhat:

You were gassed by some honkie calling you grandson insulting fellow Africans in your face?

That's some coon shit. Hold this L :susp:

Don't know where your from but we don't take kindly to cadaan over stepping their boundaries. They get clapped if they try anything here

The guy is an old man who said asta la vista when he walked in.What could of I done.
:farmajoyaab:

It doesn't get more Somalispot than OP folks!

But the bus be weird as hell sometimes. It was like 4:00, my mates and I were going to play soccer and this white dude came onto the bus. He sits next to us and asks "you guys are from Somalia right?"
"y-yes"
He asks one one of the guys (white boi) "you're from _____ high?"
I'm was getting weirded out by that point, how the f*ck does he know that? What comes next is some extra yt people shit

"The girls at that school are like fuckin' supermodels man"

:gucciwhat: These girls weren't older than 17

Imagine being a pedophile jaajuus :nahgirl:

It doesn't get more Somalispot than OP folks!

But the bus be weird as hell sometimes. It was like 4:00, my mates and I were going to play soccer and this white dude came onto the bus. He sits next to us and asks "you guys are from Somalia right?"
"y-yes"
He asks one one of the guys (white boi) "you're from _____ high?"
I'm was getting weirded out by that point, how the f*ck does he know that? What comes next is some extra yt people shit

"The girls at that school are like fuckin' supermodels man"

:gucciwhat: These girls weren't older than 17

Imagine being a pedophile jaajuus :nahgirl:
Man its even worse where I live.This fat arab lady who wore a jilbaab on the same bus forgot her earphones.She played a video in Arabic out loud, idk much Arabic but it basically a man shouting "Allahuakbar" and the shahadah.I went to the back to get away from the attention and then this guy came to the back.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
:damedamn:

Let me be clear I love Bantus.This Italian guy is a bad person.Racism doesn't belong.
:gaasdrink:
i love bantus girls but if your suggestion they can stay in Somalia , then keep that love of your in Perth:hillarybiz:

giphy.gif

You getting off the bus .

Status
Not open for further replies.