Crazy girl

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So I know a Muslim sister who last year meet this guy from another state. The guy was from Atlanta orginally but moved to California for work, anyway he came back to A town to look after his mother. This girl is so delusional, she says he moved back to A town for her lol.

She knew him for only 2 months and had done all the Haram acts you could think of except intercourse with him. At this time I knew she truly ruined herself.

When I asked her why she did it, she said he keeped on begging her and it just happened. She promised me she won't do it ever again, but she did....

When she refused to give him pleasure, he would manipulate her and say things such as "how can you be my wife if you aren't affectionate?" "You don't kiss me, do you even love me?" Etc.

I told her to leave him because all he wants from her is sex, and this dumb girl is saying no, he doesn't I need to work on being more affectionate, I was like you're so stupid he's using you. You have been giving him HEAD everytime you have meet with him, hello?

So, he told her to leave him alone until she practices to be more affectionate lol, so this girl for a month started going out at night being a catfish.
Took her hijab off, wore mini dresses, meet up with random guys and made out with them. She was super damaged I swear.

All this for a bald head.
Anway she texted him back and said she is ready to meet him again and she's changed hahahhahahahahahahaha

I swear to God I was thinking this girl is not mentally okay.

I told her the reason she's not showing much affection to her Boyfriend is because it feels wrong, your relationship isn't halal and it will happen naturally when you get married all this stuff you're doing behind your parents back isn't good too.

So they meet up at the local garden and he tested her, he just gave her a hand shake and this was her time to prove herself she's become more affectionate, the girl didn't give him a hug or a kiss .
when their meet up ended he texted her and said "you still haven't changed" :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

:mjlol:

On that same day this girl goes and sees another guy she's been seeing while she was on her break up . This guy was her practice dummy..

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Can I just say you're a master storyteller.

Yep, he is playing her like a fiddle. He has picked up on her need to please him.

Yes , she begged him back. Not just once but three times. There's more to the story I'll post part 2 tommorow.

Trending