CRAZY!: GEELJIRE UK MAYOR BANS TRUMP FROM CITY & CALLS HIM A WASTEMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tfw when @Gucci mane will probably see u kkk. Make sure u get 10 of your closest Murosade baddies and show my cousin a good time.:trumpsmirk:

Over my dead ass body nigga :dead:

kkkk idk i think he could recognise me if he sees me in the west:wowsweat: . But luckily by the will of God i wont be in London when he comes to the UK kkk i might go Denmark, Sweden or Holland still not sure. :cosbyhmm:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lol i was pretty educated in qabil before i came here. I always knew i was hawiye and i was proud. I like to troll here :pachah1:

Both my parents are darood so I learnt bits and bobs from them. But for some reason it was taboo to mention qabils during my school days. For example, I didn’t know that two of my closest friends growing up were also MJ until sixth form. :gucciwhat:

Lol i was pretty educated in qabil before i came here. I always knew i was hawiye and i was proud. I like to troll here :pachah1:

hawiye girls are hot

Abla01-767x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Basic

VIP
Midlands in general is underrated, especially Birmingham. Rents are cheap and cost of living is low. Plus you can get to central London faster than a lot of people who live in the London suburbs.

Also has really nice areas like Edgbaston, Solihull and Sutton Coldfield :ahh:
Brum is definitely a great city! I can legit take a train from my local small station straight to Euston.

Those areas are amazing also the houses in Harborne :banderas:
Are you from Birmingham?

Brum is definitely a great city! I can legit take a train from my local small station straight to Euston.

Those areas are amazing also the houses in Harborne :banderas:

Harborne :rejoice:, Moseley and Kings Heath are also good neighbourhoods:ehh:

City centre looking better now they got rid of that disgusting library. Canals/Mailbox defo a good spot:banderas:

Are you from Birmingham?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Basic

VIP
Harborne :rejoice:, Moseley and Kings Heath are also good neighbourhoods:ehh:

City centre looking better now they got rid of that disgusting library. Canals/Mailbox defo a good spot:banderas:

I would like to move to that part of brum iA. Close to the centre but also decent living.

Old library looked like it was leftover from the industrial times :nahgirl:
They are redeveloping that whole area near the new library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts