Crazy dreams, soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlog

VIP
what’s the craziest dream u had?
I got a reoccurring dream whereby this morbidly Obese naag keeps on chasing me
As soon as I think i’ve escaped and take a breather, waaba tanaa like malakul maut

Get the shivers every time I think about this.
:ileycry:

What about u Qaxootis
Wat nightmares y’all had recently

I dreamt of a black and white world with people that were wearing a white and black checkered suits and their face painted white with black diamonds on their face and black hair. They kinda looked like this
CE2500A5-4864-4AF2-80BD-6A4BE014E60D.jpeg

With this type of suits
AF3467B6-A7FE-4363-9691-076089BB8E4B.jpeg

They were chasing all the normal people in the airport and hanging them in a gray and white Quaking Aspen tree.
9CD0247C-74C8-446C-BE7F-6A150B3003C9.jpeg

Once they were hanged they died and turn into those people. This dream took place at an airport and I came to the airport late. I also thought it was strange that everything turned black and white. So, I stopped and observed everything. People were walking normally with their suitcases until a minute after and they all looked at me like they were mimes with black and white checkered suits. The walls started closing in and they all turns toward me and started chasing me. I started running and ran faster than them, but the bad thing is that they were all leading me to the gray and white Quaking Aspen tree where I saw normal people in chains waiting in line to be hanged and turn into these black and white checkered Zombies.

But the good part was that I woke up before they got to me.

Lucid dream - A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming. During a lucid dream, the dreamer may gain some amount of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment; however, this is not actually necessary for a dream to be described as lucid.

I had my first lucid dream couple of years ago, wan seexday and all of a sudden I found myself in the garden of our home waxan is dhahay hada ayaba seexatee inta maxa ku keeney and than I realised it was a dream and boy did I go CRAZY waxan umaleenaye inan wax walba sameyn karo laakiin when I tried to fly:superman: as soon as I jumped gravity smacked me down :mjlol:

I thought well if I can't fly I might as well pretend it's GTA and go to the shop and take as much as I want laakiin as soon as I entered the dukaan I woke up:liberaltears:

Another time somalia anigo jooga aya is arkay oo wadada iska taagan and Masha'Allah I thought make sujuud to Allah (swt) in this dream and I did alhamdulilah it felt incredible

worshipping my creator even in my dreams alhamdulilah :trumpsmirk:

Markale I suddenly found myself under the sea and I thought that's it I'm going to drown, waxan is dhahay "nacas" hurdada ka kac :umwhat:you're in control of this dream

Finally, in another dream I did some haram things :meleshame:

Lkn dambi ma lihi:ohno: it was a dream!
:lolbron::mjlol:

Hada lkn its been months since I last had a lucid dream:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what’s the craziest dream u had?
I got a reoccurring dream whereby this morbidly Obese naag keeps on chasing me
As soon as I think i’ve escaped and take a breather, waaba tanaa like malakul maut

Get the shivers every time I think about this.
:ileycry:

What about u Qaxootis
Wat nightmares y’all had recently

The dream is connected to your unresolved issues. Fatness.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Does anyone else get mad at the person they had a bad dream about? I swear every time my hubby does me wrong in my dreams, he pays for it in real

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have a dream of a single clown in different masks coming after me, i cant make out the real person behinds the masks, constant confusions, the only mathematical common denominator is, this person is fat.
5560.jpg

mrlog

VIP
I have a dream of a single clown in different masks coming after me, i cant make out the real person behinds the masks, constant confusions, the only mathematical common denominator is, this person is fat.
5560.jpg

Do u have Rooxaan or Mingis?
@AussieHustler qabiil back home were renowned for doing ruqya on islaaamo
Holla at him and I will cover ur cost

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maya walaal
he is half reer-kawaaanle aka Arab from Hargeisa
The other half malaha was Afar-qooble

Aussie has the spirits of a Miidgaan,, Ma dhiibaan. no disrespect of course :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have a dream about my indoyaar professor

I sometimes fantasise that he leaves his kids for me

Why his kids?? No wife??? Or do u mean, leave you his sperms to have his kids? Am confused.

mrlog

VIP
I have a dream about my indoyaar professor

I sometimes fantasise that he leaves his kids for me

Huuno u are supposed to talk about ur worst dreams not your Fetishes.
Waaku sidee
Adigoo gees gees u socda miyaaad soo galaysaa

:mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts