Crazy Ass Physics - Mechanical Engineering

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Look at the video at the 2:11 mark. A damn scooter towing a 'boat' which must weigh like half a ton at least 500 kilos. Look at the boat size. Now that's some great physics involved to have a 'scooter' with an 'engine' it's size being able to 'carry that payload 500 kilos'. AHHHHHHH now let's talk what sort of physics is involved. Mind you my knowledge of the field isn't beyond high school since I didn't seek to 'specialize in it' further. But I can see the crazyness involved.

A camel can't even carry such payload. Mechanics involved is amazing because it's clearly some other mechanics involved beyond 'weight vs weight'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Alot of the people in science section insult you for high school physic knowledge but then they act like they have university grade physics knowledge, which they don't beyond copying n pasting or memorizing equations. Just because you can memorize the quran doesnt mean u understand it, just because u can quote or memorize physics exam doesn't entail you have any grasp of it.

Two things are apparent.

1. Energy which is giving the smaller weighted scooter motion and ability to move
2. Weight or mass doesn't matter as long as energy is applied. It can carry even larger pay loads.

Imagine how Somalia can succeed in the military field working out these basics especially if they specialize in higher learning of hard sciences.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My bad there is 'theoritical science' and the 'applied sciences'. So they are two different field. So equations are needed but they are not 'applied scientists' at all, as they work on the theory first. When it's applied it's hard scientific fact cause it's provable like that scooter and it's payload.

The theory would be harder becuz without the theory you can't apply anything. That needs 'imagination' since it's not physical entity yet lol. Once it's a physical entity, then it's applied and these are scientists but not the theory guys. I don't mind theory guys as long as 'wax soo saaran' don't give us theory that is not applicable, it's just a possibility at best then not a fact.

Trending

Latest posts