Cow dung Bath Festival in India

What's with the sudden hate towards Indians suddenly? India was the one of the countries where most anti islam posts came from.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
What's with the sudden hate towards Indians suddenly? India was the one of the countries where most anti islam posts came from.
They were being too nasty when the Gaza war kicked off, reason why most people are on their asses these days.

As far as I remember on the internet, Indian hate started in the mid 2010s where people made jokes about India's defecation problem. Of course, plenty of other countries like Pakistan and China also have defecation issues but the Indian government went out its way to make public campaigns to stop it which led to embarrassing stuff like poo in the loo. Its mostly self afflicted

As far as I remember on the internet, Indian hate started in the mid 2010s where people made jokes about India's defecation problem. Of course, plenty of other countries like Pakistan and China also have defecation issues but the Indian government went out its way to make public campaigns to stop it which led to embarrassing stuff like poo in the loo. Its mostly self afflicted
I heard they visibly get mad when the option to defecate on the street is taken away.

Fun fact did y'all know this cow poop bathing ritual came from Indians that used to clean out British Castle poop chambers, but some time these poop chambers would get clogged. So the British used to hire Indians to scurry up these chamber shafts to unclog it. Some of these India perceived this occupation as an honor and closeness to whiteness. So now they just bath in cow poop and wish it was a white man taking a hot steaming log on there chest.
1709984352673.png

Last edited:
The sudden surge in hate is due to those 7 elephant worshippers who gang raped that travelling couple. Add AI to the mix n these gurpreets are getting dealt with accordingly on the timeline. A stinky people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Shaitan Devil is thinking-- Wow Humans-- u r so easy to mislead!

Child Devil GIF

Trending