Covid updates

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
For those of you who have gotten their vaccines a while back, have you had any strange symptoms you noticed recently ?
What were they?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why would I willingly contract a deadly virus that I am trying to vaccinate myself from?

:mahubowtf:
not a deadly virus, I’ve had covid before,
my whole family had covid. My extended family had covid. Friends had covid. No one ever died, every single person felt it was like cold basically. Worst case was a few who had low fevers, best case were another few who had 0 symptoms. Not even coughing.

Here in Canada not even 100 people died from covid that were under the age of 30 despite millions of cases for that age group.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
not a deadly virus, I’ve had covid before,
my whole family had covid. My extended family had covid. Friends had covid. No one ever died, every single person felt it was like cold basically. Worst case was a few who had low fevers, best case were another few who had 0 symptoms. Not even coughing.

Here in Canada not even 100 people died from covid that were under the age of 30 despite millions of cases for that age group.
They are likely obese, do drugs , unhealthy lifestyles.Do you fit that description.

A TikTok celebrity who was an organiser of the Sydney anti-lockdown anti vax rallies around a month ago is now hospitalised with Covid.

He is in his twenties and in good physical shape imo, one of these 'gym bros".

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
A TikTok celebrity who was an organiser of the Sydney anti-lockdown anti vax rallies around a month ago is now hospitalised with Covid.

He must of had underlying health issues, if you don’t be a man and get the virus, many of my friends have got it and have been told they do not need to get the vaccine now because their body is immune and will get it after a year.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

you never know what issues someone must have had just from the looks of it. Also, ‘gym bros’ are usually unhealthy themselves.

Trending

Latest posts