Covid-68 In Mogadishu

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

Not a single mask being worn by anyone. The negligence coming from N&N never ceases to amaze me, however I’m very happy they were not wearing masks hopefully COVID deals with Failmaajo:shaq::shaq::russsmug:

Awdalia Rising

Relax don't be wishing corona on people now I don't wish that on my worst opp :mindblown:

f*ck off you can get it too for all I care. Failmaajo is the enemy of all Somalis. Anybody that supports him in any way is a traitor as well. If it were up to me I would be handing out death sentences to N&N supporters similar to the way nazis were put on trial after WW2.

Awdalia Rising

Allah warned those who curse their own brothers. Relax, feel free not to like him but don't curse one another. Disgusting person. ew

grow a brain Failmaajo is the worst of the worst and he must be held accountable for his actions. People like you are the reason somalia is still a failed state !:pacspit: Balaayo

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
grow a brain Failmaajo is the worst of the worst and he must be held accountable for his actions. People like you are the reason somalia is still a failed state !:pacspit: Balaayo
Hmm, it seems to you you're one of the reasons why Somali's are brainless sheep. I gave you a FACT that it's haram to insult one another yet you choose to and try to justify it. In the name of Allah i warned you that it's a sin and you don't care. Even if he was the worst of the worst, who gives you the right to insult him? The prophet didn't even insult his uncles/ tribe. Yet you keep going on when i told you to knock it off. You are very disgusting. Insulting a Fellow Muslim is a huge sin yet you refuse to acknowledge that? It is a sin and he should be punished (ta’zeer – punishment to be specified by the qadhu/Muslim judge). He also has to repent. That applys to you.

“And do not insult one another, nor call each other with offensive names” Al Quran 49:11
Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

Seems like you are a ignorant person. May allah forgive you.

Trending