COVID-19 vaccination: 23 elderly people dead after Pfizer shot in Norway

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I know one person who has killed himself due to the lockdown. Open the hell up. We are in an economic depression, many are losing their businesses and jobs and lots are becoming mentally ill. This is a crisis.
Was he or she Muslim or non Muslim who committed suicide ?

Most Muslims around my way are fine
All the Gallo are losing their shit protesting the lock down every weekend and never wearing mask etc etc

Mr Sufi

Twenty-three elderly patients died in Norway following their immunization with the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine against COVID-19. Following this, the country has launched a detailed investigation into the reported fatalities.

Every nut job from the early days of YouTube 2006-2009 use to always say they will try to kill the masses by vaccines in the coming decades

Ahahhahaha guess they were right

Mr Sufi

Yeah I wouldn’t take that vaccine.

what I don’t get is, my brothers wife, visited her relative in hospital recently, and she said the entire place was empty. Virtually no one else was in the same ward as her relative. And when she looked out the window she could see entire floors with the lights switched off. And all over social media in Uk there have been people showing their local hospital are empty.

But every news clip has a dr saying they’re drowning in patients and the nhs is at breaking point.
Before youtube deleted the conspiracy Channels hundred and I mean hundreds of videos from Australia New York city los Angeles Europe of people filming empty or low capacity hospitals with barely any staff or patients

This is truly a mind trick and they trying to destroy peoples rights and freedoms of being outside and doing what they want

But so many people are dumb and call us who question anything crazy people

Those who died where over 80s in carehomes with other illness you need to do proper assessment

so far uk has done nearly 5 mill vaccinations and not a single person died

3 mill people in uk caught corona and nearly 100,000 k has died from it

4 mill vaccicantions and NO NONE HAS died so its simple common sense

More chance of death and long term damage if you catch corona then if you take a safe vaccine

Before youtube deleted the conspiracy Channels hundred and I mean hundreds of videos from Australia New York city los Angeles Europe of people filming empty or low capacity hospitals with barely any staff or patients

This is truly a mind trick and they trying to destroy peoples rights and freedoms of being outside and doing what they want

But so many people are dumb and call us who question anything crazy people

You are crazy for believing videos online. I work in a hospital and I am telling you what you see in the news is true. The operating rooms and many departments have been converted to intensive care units. I can go to a random hospital anywhere in the world and record an empty ward. You can't simply believe every video you see on the internet. Hospitals are being overwhelmed in COVID hotspots.

Everyone has enough of lockdowns, medical staff have had enough. If Governments had effective lockdowns and contact tracing like Asian countries and New Zealand we would be in a better situation.

Was he or she Muslim or non Muslim who committed suicide ?

Most Muslims around my way are fine
All the Gallo are losing their shit protesting the lock down every weekend and never wearing mask etc etc

Yes a Muslim. Suicide happens in the Somali community as well. No one is immune. I know of a good number that killed themselves throughout my life. It even happens in Somalia.

A lot of Muslims are struggling man, not only gaalo. It's a very sad sight.

Those who died where over 80s in carehomes with other illness you need to do proper assessment

so far uk has done nearly 5 mill vaccinations and not a single person died

3 mill people in uk caught corona and nearly 100,000 k has died from it

4 mill vaccicantions and NO NONE HAS died so its simple common sense

More chance of death and long term damage if you catch corona then if you take a safe vaccine

How naive you act like mainstream media will actaully report any of that, I can assure you with those vaccinated plenty have died and are suffering but no one can know. Anything about covid is censored can't even post it on FB or Twitter without getting banned. It's a cover up and your naive not to see what's there.

'3 mill people in uk caught corona and nearly 100,000 k has died from it'

100k deaths of covid is lies lies same amount died of flu last year.

You are crazy for believing videos online. I work in a hospital and I am telling you what you see in the news is true. The operating rooms and many departments have been converted to intensive care units. I can go to a random hospital anywhere in the world and record an empty ward. You can't simply believe every video you see on the internet. Hospitals are being overwhelmed in COVID hotspots.

Everyone has enough of lockdowns, medical staff have had enough. If Governments had effective lockdowns and contact tracing like Asian countries and New Zealand we would be in a better situation.

My close relatives work for the NHS some nurses others radiologist and they tell me they've never had such free time on their hands with nothing to do.

How naive you act like mainstream media will actaully report any of that, I can assure you with those vaccinated plenty have died and are suffering but no one can know. Anything about covid is censored can't even post it on FB or Twitter without getting banned. It's a cover up and your naive not to see what's there.

'3 mill people in uk caught corona and nearly 100,000 k has died from it'

100k deaths of covid is lies lies same amount died of flu last year.

My close relatives work for the NHS some nurses others radiologist and they tell me they've never had such free time on their hands with nothing to do.
Its people like you jahil that that the anti vaxxers target

They target mainly jahil older people in the asian or black community who cant speak english well and those who know the language do it for a agenda like you.It may work with people who have language barriers but not anyone who is educated and can research.

Go to any remote village in africa they think any needle is there to harm them ignorance causes death

You are the naive one who has fallen for these false claims a rabi said the other day the vaccine will turn you gay LOL what do you think about that?

some people dont need their mum or dad or close family to die or suffer badly from this to understand its a serious...... while others like you need to feel the pain to wake up i know many people personally who was like you then when they got it and went through hell was eating their words after these sort of people are all over the web some like you as vocal later caught it and died.

dont bother with these kind of people they they are the same as the south african president who denied aids was serious he cost 300,000 for his denial of aids

there will always be a minority who act like this for a agenda etc these same people if their mother cought corona and was in hospital they would be crying

Its people like you jahil that that the anti vaxxers target

They target mainly jahil older people in the asian or black community who cant speak english well and those who know the language do it for a agenda like you.It may work with people who have language barriers but not anyone who is educated and can research.

Go to any remote village in africa they think any needle is there to harm them ignorance causes death

You are the naive one who has fallen for these false claims a rabi said the other day the vaccine will turn you gay LOL what do you think about that?

some people dont need their mum or dad or close family to die or suffer badly from this to understand its a serious...... while others like you need to feel the pain to wake up i know many people personally who was like you then when they got it and went through hell was eating their words after these sort of people are all over the web some like you as vocal later caught it and died.

'You are the naive one who has fallen for these false claims a rabi said the other day the vaccine will turn you gay LOL what do you think about that?'

and there we go, typical ridiculing as soon as someone disagrees with the narrative. What I'm saying and what that rabbi said is totally different.

There are many scientists who talk about the vaccine and its potential dangers I've even posted some here, they are silenced and video's deleted, why?

Even former staff of Pfizer are you willing to hear alternative theories or studies, no because you only believe what you see on mainstream media, what does that make you? Jaahil maybe.

Just the other day, a major scientist at British medical association said that Pfizer vaccine was only 26% effective if that.

Another said nobody knows long term effects of MRNA spike protein or if it will enter the blood brain barrier because it did for another study on mice.

You are so naive and quick to label anyone jaahil I'll have you know I'm probably more educated than most people here.

I'm logical and a critical thinker whereas some people are sheep and blindly follow.

'You are the naive one who has fallen for these false claims a rabi said the other day the vaccine will turn you gay LOL what do you think about that?'

and there we go, typical ridiculing as soon as someone disagrees with the narrative. What I'm saying and what that rabbi said is totally different.

There are many scientists who talk about the vaccine and its potential dangers I've even posted some here, they are silenced and video's deleted, why?

Even former staff of Pfizer are you willing to hear alternative theories or studies, no because you only believe what you see on mainstream media, what does that make you? Jaahil maybe.

Just the other day, a major scientist at British medical association said that Pfizer vaccine was only 26% effective if that.

Another said nobody knows long term effects of MRNA spike protein or if it will enter the blood brain barrier because it did for another study on mice.

You are so naive and quick to label anyone jaahil I'll have you know I'm probably more educated than most people here.

I'm logical and a critical thinker whereas some people are sheep and blindly follow.
There something called risk ratio

You are the sheep that blindly follows following those anti vaxxers if they tell you the vaccine can make you gay some of their followers would believe it

They dont bring any solid facts to their arguments but fortunately for them they appeal to the ignorant masses who have language barriers or they are thick

Some one who critically thinks will weigh up both sides and come to the conclusion the risk of covid is much worse then a safe working vaccine its simple maths everyday people die from this and sufffer long term issues but do how many times have you seen anyone suffer form this vaccine? uk has done nearly 5 mill so far.

This vaccine can make you gay!

Last edited:
There something called risk ratio

You are the sheep that blindly follows following those anti vaxxers if they tell you the vaccine can make you gay some of their followers would believe it

They dont bring any solid facts to their arguments but fortunately for them they appeal to the ignorant masses who have language barriers or they are thick

Some one who critically thinks will weigh up both sides and come to the conclusion the risk of covid is much worse then a safe working vaccine its simple maths everyday people die from this and sufffer long term issues but do how many times have you seen anyone suffer form this vaccine? uk has done nearly 5 mill so far.

This vaccine can make you gay!

The risk group for covid are only people 80 year olds and above and those with health conditions, even those are surviving this at 95% of cases if they lead to hospital.

It's all here on the office for national statistics no less.

For everybody else its nothing more than a flu, so why is the economy been destroyed? Why is there no regard for people's livelihoods and mental health, how about those with cancer or heart disease who are sent away because of covid and going unchecked till its terminal.

Why is the data for lockdowns always exaggerated and basically just lies. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...essor-Neil-Ferguson-branded-mess-experts.html

To put in a nutshell it doesn't add up and numbers dont lie. However like the sheep that you are keep following.

I can see that arguining with you is pointless, your one of those begging for a vaccine, go and get it dont complain when you develope issues down the line.

Here is more evidence of the scamdemic corruption all proper sources.

Proof all those people responsible for lockdowns,masks, social distancing are in the pockets of bill gates and pharmaceutical companies.

The risk group for covid are only people 80 year olds and above and those with health conditions, even those are surviving this at 95% of cases if they lead to hospital.

It's all here on the office for national statistics no less.

For everybody else its nothing more than a flu, so why is the economy been destroyed? Why is there no regard for people's livelihoods and mental health, how about those with cancer or heart disease who are sent away because of covid and going unchecked till its terminal.

Why is the data for lockdowns always exaggerated and basically just lies. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...essor-Neil-Ferguson-branded-mess-experts.html

To put in a nutshell it doesn't add up and numbers dont lie. However like the sheep that you are keep following.

I can see that arguining with you is pointless, your one of those begging for a vaccine, go and get it dont complain when you develope issues down the line.

Here is more evidence of the scamdemic corruption all proper sources.

Proof all those people responsible for lockdowns,masks, social distancing are in the pockets of bill gates and pharmaceutical companies.

So you pick and choose which statistic you take from the UK gov?lol

Can the vaccine make you gay? does the vaccine have a chip? lol

and you dont come back here and complain if you catch corona and have long term issues like long covid be careful what you wish for.

So you pick and choose which statistic you take from the UK gov?lol

Can the vaccine make you gay? does the vaccine have a chip? lol

and you dont come back here and complain if you catch corona and have long term issues like long covid be careful what you wish for.

I thought I was debating with an intellectual, i provided the sources, data. From verified sites but your dumb as a donkey I see.

Whose talking about it making you gay and such nonsense I'm talking about it making you severely sick.

You go and take it, best of luck just remember i told you so! The Vaccine does not protect you or others and on top of that it only lasts 2 Month!!! So go risk your life for nothing.

Trending