COVID 19 is making a comeback

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
We might be in for a another lockdown. I just had COVID it was mild you know the usual cold, headache, cough and all that. I’m hearing reports of people getting sick even though they’re vaccinated due to the delta variant. Damn when will this pandemic end.
Well, the vaccine prevent ppl getting severe symptoms that lead them to hospitalized. Never the less that variant is new, the data is still being collected. However ppl should not ignore the fact that the virus could evolve to compete the vaccine. The best way is to put that mask on and go by covid rules.

Yea since restrictions were lifted here ppl are packed in the masjids again with no masks on even with the delta variant starting to pick up pace in the UK
Sheep are hilarious, want Covid gone but not obey the covid rules to compete the virus

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
giphy.gif

Goal posts are everchanging and targets will keep moving even if everyone gets two doses. There will be a new demon to conquer be it new strains and accompanying injections, climate change injunctions, financial panics, manufactured food shortages/breakdowns of food systems, supply chains or communication via a cyber security threat a la the recent cyber polygon simulation. Pick your poison. Governments will continue overreaching one imperceptible step at a time.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
giphy.gif

Goal posts are everchanging and targets will keep moving even if everyone gets two doses. There will be a new demon to conquer be it new strains and accompanying injections, climate change injunctions, financial panics, manufactured food shortages or a colossal cyber security threat a la the recent cyber polygon simulation. Pick your poison. Governments will continue overreaching one imperceptible step at a time.

giphy.gif

mrlog

VIP
giphy.gif

Goal posts are everchanging and targets will keep moving even if everyone gets two doses. There will be a new demon to conquer be it new strains and accompanying injections, climate change injunctions, financial panics, manufactured food shortages or a colossal cyber security threat a la the recent cyber polygon simulation. Pick your poison. Governments will continue overreaching one imperceptible step at a time.

In other words, u’re stuffed if u do and u’re stuffed if you don’t.

Might have to resort to edibles to calm my anxieties

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Please consider retiring that trope, little ostrich. The health conscious are not fond of increasing their aggregate exposure to aluminum. I suspect you have more of it in your household than I do, be it in utensils, foil, food additives or Roundup sprayed GMO crops.

In other words, u’re stuffed if u do and u’re stuffed if you don’t.

Might have to resort to edibles to calm my anxieties

I would rather not be grim. I don't know what the future holds. What I know is that people are tired of the current political landscape and want their pre-2020 lives to resume without as many perturbances. They have followed every edict and yet their efforts never appear to be enough. And the outgrowth of skepticism/cynicism is a byproduct of regularly being told half-truths.

We can get to the point of where the covid can adapt to the vaccine

This complication is called ADE. Antibody Dependent Enhancement.

As the vaccination program continues, more and more variants will occur. The reason is because the viruses, like all viruses are going to mutate (not surprising for unicellular lifeforms).

For SARS-COV-2, the part of the virus that seems to mutate the most is the spike protein.

The mRNA vaccines encode for them. Israel is now pretty pissed off about the development, because they literally did everything a supposed ideal state is supposed to do: they blocked travel, did social distancing, had people wear masks, and had a very very large vaccination program. Now look at them. They're now trying to develop a treatment based program instead. Probably because they comprehend that accepting booster shots will only make the citizens reliant on Pfizer and Moderna.

The end of the year will be interesting.

Trending