COVID 19 is making a comeback

We might be in for a another lockdown. I just had COVID it was mild you know the usual cold, headache, cough and all that. I’m hearing reports of people getting sick even though they’re vaccinated due to the delta variant. Damn when will this pandemic end.

Keo

VIP
We might be in for a another lockdown. I just had COVID it was mild you know the usual cold, headache, cough and all that. I’m hearing reports of people getting sick even though they’re vaccinated due to the delta variant. Damn when will this pandemic end.
Restrictions in the UK were fully lifted on the 19th and now we might be back in lockdown. Wtf man.

Restrictions in the UK were fully lifted on the 19th and now we might be back in lockdown. Wtf man.
Cause people aren’t taking the vaccine I can’t blame em like who’s gonna inject themselves with the a fast tracked vaccine for a flu like virus .

People are a lot more rebellious now what you mean they gonna obey lol
The majority are indolent and foolish. Our food and water are being provided for by the State add small monthly stipends and you have a recipe for disaster.

You'll soon see lockdowns for the environment, economy, etc.

The majority are indolent and foolish. Our food and water are being provided for by the State add small monthly stipends and you have a recipe for disaster.

You'll soon see lockdowns for the environment, economy, etc.
Where they getting all that money lol

Sol

?
Yea since restrictions were lifted here ppl are packed in the masjids again with no masks on even with the delta variant starting to pick up pace in the UK

My friend told me we will be on lockdown until 2025 when this pandemic started, i didn’t believe him at first but now...

Trending

Latest posts