COVID-19 forced mandate

Apparently the United States wants to force the vaccine since no one wants to take it willingly. Only 30% of people will take it, and it needs around 80% of people to take it to be effective. They will use the military to do this. War is coming

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Sounds like some kinda whatsapp rumor.

They say they will start with the most vulnerable people according to them, I'm one of the last to have it and by then I'll know how effective it really is, so no need to worry waryaa

Sounds like some kinda whatsapp rumor.

They say they will start with the most vulnerable people according to them, I'm one of the last to have it and by then I'll know how effective it really is, so no need to worry waryaa
it isnt a rumor, it was leaked audio from some politicians

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Apparently Obama, Clinton and Bush are taking the vaccine to gain public trust. Too bad I ain't taking that thing, Obama probably finna do Flint 2.0 acting like he got vaccinated but in reality it's just a flu shot :wow1:

link it then..

Well the facts say they will start with the oldest mf's so ain't nothing to worry yet

they are using the military to “distribute” the vaccine

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

they are using the military to “distribute” the vaccine
Obviously military will be used for different reasons, but I wanna see where it says they have them to force people to get vaccinated

The government is gonna start making BS laws that will eventually force people to take it with no option.
Im thinking they’ll do shit like if you’re not vaccinated you can’t go
- to a gym
- to a store
- to school or work.

If implement those kind of laws then eventually everybody will be forced to take it.

The government is gonna start making BS laws that will eventually force people to take it with no option.
Im thinking they’ll do shit like if you’re not vaccinated you can’t go
- to a gym
- to a store
- to school or work.

If implement those kind of laws then eventually everybody will be forced to take it.
if that happens i’m moving