Cousin drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
He will come around. He is acting like a pussy 101. Adiguna balaa edeb baad tahay for calling the girl an ugly .

Kingjames is the most famous poster and relevant (lmfao shout out to logang savage) here you got 13 replies in less than hour I have to congratulate you on that

Moving on invite your cousin to tag team the girl lmfao

Just kidding smash the girl if she's a qt and take your cousin to McDonalds to forget about what happened

family ties are really important (I don't know if your religious)

But there's a hadith “It is not permissible for a Muslim to have estranged relations with his brother beyond three nights...... (Muslim, Book 032, Number 6210)(Bukhari)

“Whoever is estranged from his brother for a year, it is as if he has shed his blood.” (Abu Dawuud, Adab)

Hope you spread the blessed Somali seed across the globe far and wide
PS.go Raw
IMG_20180204_103819.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So you're the cookie eh...

When Stewie thought Janet liked him but she was only after his cookies.

So my cousin has been talking to a girl for the past three weeks, he seemed to like her very much. Naturally he asked the girl if she wanted to take it further but then she felt bad and told him that the only reason she was talking to him was so she could get closer to me.

Now I knew nothing about this and I’m also not single, so my cousin has no reason to be mad at me. But this nigga cursed me out and said that I was always taking stuff from him. Mind you that I had NO idea that ugly was interested in me.

Is my cousin being a about the situation(as I told him)? Or should I consider his feelings?
Arrange an orgy fam. Make it happen

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So my cousin has been talking to a girl for the past three weeks, he seemed to like her very much. Naturally he asked the girl if she wanted to take it further but then she felt bad and told him that the only reason she was talking to him was so she could get closer to me.

Now I knew nothing about this and I’m also not single, so my cousin has no reason to be mad at me. But this nigga cursed me out and said that I was always taking stuff from him. Mind you that I had NO idea that ugly was interested in me.

Is my cousin being a about the situation(as I told him)? Or should I consider his feelings?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHA Yaaa Raabi Forgive me for Sinful excessive Laughter

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
KingJames

By the way, after recovering from my laughter, may i ask very poignant question:

1. IS YOUR MOTHER ALIVE?

2. How old were you when u started drinking alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.