Couple struggling to conceive

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There's this well known Somali reporter Xamda xaaji oktoobar she's been married for 3 years and somalis on social media been making fun of what shes going through

Even these Somali youtubers they are saying they feel sorry for her what shes dealing with but at the same time they making jokes and laughing about it bunch of hypocrites

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
It’s such a shame to hear people making fun of this couple. It’s with the mercy & love of Allah that one is gifted & showered with the blessing of having a baby, multiple even. Do they (the mockers) not fear that their children may become infertile? What about those close to them right now, such as their siblings or friends?

One should be happy that they are in a harmonious marriage, yet they’d prefer to make fun of them.

Hopefully, they conceive in the end & have (a) healthy baby/babies :it0tdo8:

(I don’t know what’s being said in the video, I’m just going off of the title of this thread)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It’s such a shame to hear people making fun of this couple. It’s with the mercy & love of Allah that one is gifted & showered with the blessing of having a baby, multiple even. Do they (the mockers) not fear that their children may become infertile? What about those close to them right now, such as their siblings or friends?

One should be happy that they are in a harmonious marriage, yet they’d prefer to make fun of them.

Hopefully, they conceive in the end & have (a) healthy baby/babies :it0tdo8:

(I don’t know what’s being said in the video, I’m just going off of the title of this thread)
at the start She said Xamda are you still not pregnant than they start laughing but rest of the video they talking about how its a gift from Allah and be patient

Trending

Latest posts