Coup in progress: Farmaajo’s time is nearing its end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Seems Kenya has changed its policy and is now allowing opposition to meet in Nairobi.

They are confident the next conference will take place in Ugandishu meaning Farmaajo will be overthrown since he’s been blocking them.

:mjlol:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Their fears aren't unfounded.

Reminder from last month:
Farmajo: "Two terms is not enough"

The problem is, these huutus will be even worse. They have controlled Mogadishu for the last 30 years and have achieved nothing but looting, raping, and suicide bombing each other.

If this coup succeeds, Mogadishu will return to its pre-Darood state like the 90s and early 2000s when each neighbourhood was controlled by a different warlord. 15 years of progress will be lost in the blink of an eye.

It is at this moment that it will be clear to the world that we cannot share a country with these savages. It is at this moment that Puntland will secede.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi Somalians are most ugliest dirtiest anarchic mıdgos on this earth mıdgaanka aduunke weeye Soomaalidda wallahi billahi akhhhhh tuuuf yaakhi what a dirty ugly people abihiin wasse

Wallahi Somalians are most ugliest dirtiest anarchic mıdgos on this earth mıdgaanka aduunke weeye Soomaalidda wallahi billahi akhhhhh tuuuf yaakhi what a dirty ugly people abihiin wasse
DW sxb.

Soon either the Ethios or Turks will discipline the unruly tribal fuckers and bring civilisation to that godforsaken shithole.

It'll either become apart of Ethiopia or become an un-official Turkish colony.
:mjhaps:

The election is near and they gearing up for it.

Expect more it's in election/selection mode but meeting in a foreign country tells us one thing that this guys are opportunity seekers who do everything to get power and single to outside forces that they are for sale.

Somali Opposition meeting

Jointly held by the governments of Kenya (soil, location) and UAE (finance)

That is where we elect the government of Somalia of tomorrow.

Nothing to see only mortal souls up for sale for the highest bidder.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Win an election if you have the betterment of the country in mind.

A coup does no one any good.:shookgabre:

There is a 0% chance of there being a coup, however it's no surprise that opposition groups and foreign actors are still working tirelessly to destabilize the country seems like a recurring theme.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Those are the most influential Hûtû politicians in Ugandishu, Most of them HG. What will they achieve if the cheeseman vacates the seat?! Nothing!. It makes me sick to my stomach to watch such lowlifes calling the shots in Mogadishu.

Their fears aren't unfounded.

Reminder from last month:
Farmajo: "Two terms is not enough"

The problem is, these huutus will be even worse. They have controlled Mogadishu for the last 30 years and have achieved nothing but looting, raping, and suicide bombing each other.

If this coup succeeds, Mogadishu will return to its pre-Darood state like the 90s and early 2000s when each neighbourhood was controlled by a different warlord. 15 years of progress will be lost in the blink of an eye.

It is at this moment that it will be clear to the world that we cannot share a country with these savages. It is at this moment that Puntland will secede.
Too risky for europeans to allow that or they will lose their bread baskets too

I hope
Those are the most influential Hûtû politicians in Ugandishu, Most of them HG. What will they achieve if the cheeseman vacates the seat?! Nothing!. It makes me sick to my stomach to watch such lowlifes calling the shots in Mogadishu.
Sad indeed but hey atleast it will become tribal states without borders from now on

Bunch of anarchists allergic to governance. A country where a qashin like Abdirahman Abdishakur is one of the main opposition, deserves everything it gets. Nacala kuyaal, lets go our separate ways.
In due time but let's see how this plays out first as it will be victory for the civilised folks either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending