Coup in Guinea; president arrested.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Somalis would call you corrupt if you give a random government job to someone who happen to be the same clan as you let alone your relative. willkaada madaxweyne ku xigeen ka dhig, taas warkeeda daay sheekadaba kuma jirto :pachah1:

Somalis would call you corrupt if you give a random government job to someone who happen to be the same clan as you let alone your relative. willkaada madaxweyne ku xigeen ka dhig, taas warkeeda daay sheekadaba kuma jirto :pachah1:

Isn't Farmajo related to Siad Barre?

Not for long, the good side of French isn't getting arrested in Paris and losing your mansions. Its stage 1.

Naah that's what they do if you act up or try to be slick when dealing with them, just some saber-rattling since the old man is waiting for dead and the son is due to take over, just letting him know who the boss is..

The guy leading the coup was a former French legionnaire, Condé was known for his anti France positions maybe the French wanted this rip off deal for their companies..

And now they're getting it, in their way, the French way:russsmug:
this is why i hate the fr*nch species

The guy leading the coup was a former French legionnaire, Condé was known for his anti France positions maybe the French wanted this rip off deal for their companies..

And now they're getting it, in their way, the French way:russsmug:
That nation is going to be passed from one corrupt hand to the next, the cycle of madness in Africa sxb :mjcry:

When I see this happenings in africa.
It says that we are still colonised.

Somalia is not immune to it.
Amisom onlybfollowing orders from above.I wonder how much Somalia resources have been stolen.

next should be equatorial guinea's president. the guy has been in office more four decades. the country is rich in oil but his citizens live in poverty.

his family spends the money lavishly.

his son
Teodorin Obiang: '$16m seized' from E Guinea leader's son - BBC News
The Americans hate this dude