DEVELOPING NEWS Coup foiled in Addis Ababa against Abye regime

Seems like Amhara extremists were about to plot a coup and kill influential figures in Abye regime and also instigate Amhara to rise up against Abye.

The Ethiopian secret service foiled the coup.They say foreign countries like Germany etc were involved in the project.

@xabashi you might end up being killed by your folks for supporting Abye.

The war Ethiopia has with Sudan is a blessing for Abye.Just imagine if there was no front like that to keep Amhara busy.Amhara would have given Abye sleepless nights.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Seems like Amhara extremists were about to plot a coup and kill influential figures in Abye regime and also instigate Amhara to rise up against Abye.

The Ethiopian secret service foiled the coup.They say foreign countries like Germany etc were involved in the project.

@xabashi you might end up being killed by your folks for supporting Abye.

The war Ethiopia has with Sudan is a blessing for Abye.Just imagine if there was no front like that to keep Amhara busy.Amhara would have given Abye sleepless nights.
Again. This is the second time this happened

Based

VIP
Damn! Amhara retards do not want peace! They share same gene with Lamagoodle so that makes sense. Abiy has my full support:nvjpqts:

And your source is?
:drakelaugh:

PM was enjoying the inauguration of a highway today. coup my foot.
:mjlol:

Last edited by a moderator:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake news PM Abby Axmed faces no internal threats other than TPLF terrorists you support he has done a fine job.

FAKE NEWS

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Fake news PM Abby Axmed faces no internal threats other than TPLF terrorists you support he has done a fine job.

FAKE NEWS

If you're going to do this type of trolling could you have at least done it after ramadan?

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪

FAKE NEWS
1620508065659.png

Trending