County lines madoow are slowly destroying my hometown.

"Fück off before I call the police you little dadless dickhead" is the appropriate response sxb.
My mate's an officer and is literally station less than 15mins away from my house lol, I wish they'd give me an excuse to knee their nose into their prefrontal cortex.
@Nak-Muay-Kru what happened? I thought you were this martial art guy that loved Patrick Bateman and wouldn't take shit from anybody and would beat up people and not call the police if he was in trouble.
:wtf::ohhh:

Keo

VIP
Poor minority families are being priced out of larger cities but mainly London so it will be interesting to see if there's a flight back into London. One thing I have noticed recently is that there's a spike in east Asians especially in new developments I'm not sure how that came about but it's something interesting I observed.
Yeah noticed a lot of East Asians in East London mainly Tower Hamlets E14 area but they are slowly making their way in Newham where I live too.

I live in a nice middle class neighborhood and guess what...the council moved in madow and somalian families, now the place has turned into a jungle.

Send them all back to their countries i'm tired of these people :susp:

Yeah noticed a lot of East Asians in East London mainly Tower Hamlets E14 area but they are slowly making their way in Newham where I live too.
CHINESE INVASION
SAVE THE CAUCASIAN RACE
Melissa Mccarthy Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

MEANWHILE THE CCP
China Earth GIF by INTO ACTION

reer

VIP
I live in a nice middle class neighborhood and guess what...the council moved in madow and somalian families, now the place has turned into a jungle.

Send them all back to their countries i'm tired of these people :susp:
living in a city with a small to zero population of somalis is much better. ajnabis have a good image of us.

Last edited:
I live in a country with not many black people and I'll be honest I'm worried about what's gonna happen when more of their youth show up.
Most of the madows here were harmless older economic migrants, they don't start shit but when it comes to black youth they're either hard working students or very disrespectful arrogant xoolos. There is no middle ground.
No black gangs though, that's only for Eastern Europeans.
99% of crime is done by poor whites tho

I live in a country with not many black people and I'll be honest I'm worried about what's gonna happen when more of their youth show up.
Most of the madows here were harmless older economic migrants, they don't start shit but when it comes to black youth they're either hard working students or very disrespectful arrogant xoolos. There is no middle ground.
No black gangs though, that's only for Eastern Europeans.
99% of crime is done by poor whites tho

where do you live? Ireland?

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Over 100k arrived from Hong Kong this year and they are highly educated. They won't stay long in poor areas but we are still in the same position as when we arrived so lets get our bread up. :farmajoyaab: