County lines madoow are slowly destroying my hometown.

In the last 5 years, there's been a steady increase in crime in my town. Drug dealing, petty gang shite, stabbings, car thief, shootings etc.

Here's the common denominator; madoows. And it's not just my area, the same thing happens in other towns across the UK once they start flooding in. Somalis aren't any better alot of the time because they're very quick to imitate the same destructive behaviour. They're like retarded sponges.

The "low socio economic background" argument is complete and utter bollocks. There were plenty of poorer areas in my town before madoows moved in, but the level of criminality wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. Nor does the "these kids have nothing to do" argument hold any water because the poor Polish, Romanian and Indian teenagers didn't resort to crime to stave off bordem.

Wallahi billahi tallahi, these people simply love criminality and dysfunction. It's not all them of course, educated 1st gen migrant madoows are amazing people and net possitive to any area/town. But once your areas hits a critical mass of madoows, the wheels start coming off.

I was looking into purchasing a property within the next two years but I'm joining the white/Indian flight and getting the f*ck out too. There's no way in hell I'm going to raise a family around these self destructive people wallahi, I would fail my job as a parent before even having children. I don't know how Somalis who live in London put up with this shit.

Last edited:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Poor minority families are being priced out of larger cities but mainly London so it will be interesting to see if there's a flight back into London. One thing I have noticed recently is that there's a spike in east Asians especially in new developments I'm not sure how that came about but it's something interesting I observed.

Poor minority families are being priced out of larger cities but mainly London so it will be interesting to see if there's a flight back into London. One thing I have noticed recently is that there's a spike in east Asians especially in new developments I'm not sure how that came about but it's something interesting I observed.
I think there's going to be an exodus of white and Indians to rural areas, London's basically a playground for foreign millionaires at this point lol.
East Asians are hovering up properties at an alarming rate wallahi. A lot of the mainland indooyars use properties as a storage of wealth/banks, it's basically a way of hiding their ill gotten gains.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
In the last 5 years, there's been a steady increase in crime in my town. Drug dealing, petty gang shite, stabbings, car thief, shootings etc.

Here's the common denominator; madoows. And it's not just my area, the same thing happens in other towns across the UK once they start flooding in. Somalis aren't any better alot of the time because they're very quick to imitate the same destructive behaviour. They're like retarded sponges.

The "low socio economic background" argument is complete and utter bollocks. There were plenty of poorer areas in my town before madoows moved in, but the level of criminality wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. Nor does the "these kids have nothing to do" argument hold any water because the poor Polish, Romanian and Indian teenagers didn't resort to crime to stave off bordem.

Wallahi billahi tallahi, these people simply love criminality and dysfunction. It's not all them of course, educated 1st gen migrant madoows are amazing people and net possitive to any area/town. But once your areas hits a critical mass of madoows, the wheels start coming off.

I was looking into purchasing a property within the next two years but I'm joining the white/Indian flight and getting the f*ck out too. There's no way in hell I'm going to raise a family around these self destructive people wallahi, I would fail my job as a parent before even having children. I don't know how Somalis who live in London put up with this shit.

Man just go to part of the north and Wales it's full of Scouser county lines so you're argument isnt that good

I don't live around Scousers or the Welsh, nor do madoows have a monopoly on drug dealing and criminality so chill out with the whataboutisms. Secondly, I'm not making an argument, I'm making an observation. An observation that's backed up by MET Police crime statistics.

When I lived around dagaxs I would wear dark sunglasses, to deter the deadly question "what are you looking at".
"Fück off before I call the police you little dadless dickhead" is the appropriate response sxb.
My mate's an officer and is literally station less than 15mins away from my house lol, I wish they'd give me an excuse to knee their nose into their prefrontal cortex.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
They call me a coon and a Xenophobic whenever I say this, every country you go see the crime rate of the areas that are majority madow. Facts over feelings always

I hope one day more people can wake up so this issue can be solved, everyday lies and victim stories to cover up the truth. How are you supposed to progress if you can’t face the problem infront of you

They call me a coon and a Xenophobic whenever I say this, every country you go see the crime rate of the areas that are majority madow. Facts over feelings always

I hope one day more people can wake up so this issue can be solved, everyday lies and victim stories to cover up the truth. How are you supposed to progress if you can’t face the problem infront of you
Yes and no. I do believe blacks commit far more petty crimes and disrespectful behaviour behaviour. But a lot of other groups commit their crime on the day. Crimes like robbery and assaults are visible. The whites I work with constantly commit fraud crimes and always scheming. But they act all polite so you don’t suspect them to be bad. Black people just can’t move in silence

This site is a hilarious echo chamber especially when Somali's are notorious for either being sent to cunch or running these lines.
The local Somalis in my town were law abiding people sxb, it's the boarderline madoow Somalis, the filth floading in from London adding to the current crime wave here :francis: