Countries you've been to- Travel Map

Reborn
Plus Canada :trumpsmirk:
IMG_20210413_182059.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Traveling inside Europe is cheap and I live in the center of Europe. As for East Asia, it happened on the same trip.

Southern Africa, got some family there (Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania, South Africa). Zimbabwe was driving through it.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Traveling inside Europe is cheap and I live in the center of Europe. As for East Asia, it happened on the same trip.

Southern Africa, got some family there (Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania, South Africa). Zimbabwe was driving through it.
Bruh at this point u could be the only somali who traveled all this countries

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1618341870216.png

Some was transit, some was short term visits for business or education, and some was holidays. Transit countries are at least 30 of them, such as Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Iran, Ukraine. Anything you would think, "oh, why would a Somali go there" is basically transit, especially Far East Asia.

reer

VIP

why go to poland inferior eastern europe?

Jungle

VIP
There are definitely many who travelled way more than me. I am not even that of a frequent traveler.

By the way, there are a few thousand ethnic Somali residents in those Southern Bantu countries.
Ive been to luanda for month and theres a few thousand there apparently.

Angolans are civilized and peaceful compared to for example kenyans tbf

Somaliland, Ethiopia, UAE, Canada, USA,Mexico Dominican Republic, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, France, UK(third-world), Hawaii(USA).
Never been to Asia:manny: