Countries with less gays

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Is it just me but Korea, china & Japan don't have much gay people? I haven't meet or seen a gay person from these countries.

How come?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Really? Shocking.
1597239458537.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Maybe you need to travel to those countries first before passing judgement. South Korea is littered with gays tbh. Half of the effeminate K-pop fans are Gay.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honestly it’s Somalia. We have very very low gay infections

I actually agree with u. Just like other African countries, Somalia has very low gay people. Its a novel actually. Again, i am not anti- gay, i am only anti-homosexuality which is a sin. If u r gay and celibate, u r good!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Is it just me but Korea, china & Japan don't have much gay people? I haven't meet or seen a gay person from these countries.

How come?
How good are you in geography , nations policies and their culture?
Those countries you've mentioned are the worst it's riddled with men arousing men so therefore Asia is not what you think it is.
Honestly it’s Somalia. We have very very low gay infections
I strongly disagree
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually agree with u. Just like other African countries, Somalia has very low gay people. Its a novel actually. Again, i am not anti- gay, i am only anti-homosexuality which is a sin. If u r gay and celibate, u r good!
Post Civil war Somalia have a very high rates of qowmuluud spanning from Gedo to Ras Hafun, most live double lives but once they tahriib they become like bluemakep or
maroodi.
Inkiraada ma ficno lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How good are you in geography , nations policies and their culture?
Those countries you've mentioned are the worst it's riddled with men arousing men so therefore Asia is not what you think it is.

I strongly disagree
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Post Civil war Somalia have a very high rates of qowmuluud spanning from Gedo to Ras Hafun, most live double lives but once they tahriib they become like bluemakep or
maroodi.
Inkiraada ma ficno lol

and what r u?????

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Maybe you need to travel to those countries first before passing judgement. South Korea is littered with gays tbh. Half of the effeminate K-pop fans are Gay.
Like duh, half if their population is gay and effeminate

Trending