Countries Who Are Anti Democracy

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's ironic a-lot of the world isn't democratic while some nations are democracies but only in 'name' and not full practise due to mismanagement and corruption. I want to ask those nations if I stepped on TV. How do you reject democracy for your people yet you join the 'united nations' as a member state and want your 'vote' to be accepted in the world community.

The united nations uses the democratic method regarding world wide Legislation and I find it ironic you see these 'rogue states' who are members of a democratic institution yet they refuse this basic right for they're own people.

Any food for thought on this matter Somalis? dictators, corrupt presidents, prime ministers, ministers isagu inu codkisa bixiyo in the world community waa raba lakiin dadkisa uma ogolo inay codkooda uu bixiyan dawlada mateeli lahayd macqul miyaa? I can understand nations who boycot all democracy world wide and don't attend any institution using the method, lakin when they actually attend and participate in democratic institutions and refuse it for their people is what pisses me off as 'agenda filled'

Am I missing something here please let me know mise 'sufiyinta dhusomareeb laga heesaya again'

PS - That's what I do when I hear dhusomareeb sufis its old game they play called aan waqtiga iska qaadno 'dawlad la'anteena'

pLUTPuy.gif

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mckenzie the united darod congress. Armed forces nearly 90k.
tenor.gif

Vs the Somali Armed forces 40k(irir, hawiye, isaaq, Madow, arabs, even oromo somalis, jabuti) let's do it and get it over with.

The Darod will have 5 Generals in the congress. DDSI will be assigned 100 'commanders' to manage their units in DDSI-NFD-JL. PL will also. Harti Waqoyi will have their own. The battle is for 'Mogadishu'. We will 'sweep' thru PL coming south, DDSI from western front, JL the southern front. Harti Waqoyi will be re-inforced with Bari reserves to handle 'Somaliland' front.

Sub clan warfare achieves no lasting result but a stalemate. We need to organise the war as Darod vs Non Darod and let's see who owns Somalia. This is Mckenzie dream, lets give him his dream and show me what can happen or elses he wont learn this isnt a war u can win sxb

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts