Countries that will double their population by 2050

sqkf0mlh39141.png

:damedamn:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I think Somalis will solve their own overpopulation issue by continuing to kill eachother, fgm/bad health that women face which leads to miscarriages and still borns, droughts/famine the list goes on.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is Somalia included?? This is ridiculous

Somalia could easily sustain this population if they would stop overgrazing, plant millions of native trees and shrubs, more people transitioning to fishing and farming from pastoralism. Also adopting modern farming techniques like permaculture.

Water will be available by digging more wells and capturing rain water better. If you plant more trees and shrubs that almost solves it. Somalia has a lot underground acquifers unused. Also desalination techniques will be better in the future so that is an option too.

Meat will be available by changing the diat. No more exclusively red meat, chicken sourced from chicken farms and fish must be consumed more.

Think positively dayum

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I make dua my qabil is gonna make the biggest growth 🤲🏾
tell me why that’s the first thing that came to my mind when I saw somalia was in it :dead:

in my head I was like “damn, hopefully my qabiil grows the most”

I’m too far gone aren’t I:kanyehmm:

tell me why that’s the first thing that came to my mind when I saw somalia was in it :dead:

in my head I was like “damn, hopefully my qabiil grows the most”

I’m too far gone aren’t I:kanyehmm:
I'm not kidding if I had the resources & opportunities to make a change . I'd order my clansmen to get atleast 20 children ,4 wives would be mandatory & the 1 is from the same qabil & the 3 others from rival qabils & I'd make it illegal for my fellow xalimos to marry other qabils to strengthen them .
By 2050 we would establish our federal state 🤲🏾

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm not kidding if I had the resources & opportunities to make a change . I'd order my clansmen to get atleast 20 children ,4 wives would be mandatory & the 1 is from the same qabil & the 3 others from rival qabils & I'd make it illegal for my fellow xalimos to marry other qabils to strengthen them .
By 2050 we would establish our federal state 🤲🏾
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The only way to curb this is to give better access of education to the population.

Good education = better standard of living = smaller nuclear families. It’s not about the quantity it’s about the quality of population that matters. We already contribute a lot of world problems ( droughts/famines, instability, terrorism etc) this will just increase the problems we are facing how

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The only way to curb this is to give better access of education to the population.

Good education = better standard of living = smaller nuclear families. It’s not about the quantity it’s about the quality of population that matters. We already contribute a lot of world problems ( droughts/famines, instability, terrorism etc) this will just increase the problems we are facing how
you can’t increase education without lowering poverty.

Who can afford to send their kids to school when they don’t even know if they’ll have dinner tonight? Even if it was free the kids would be more useful working.

There’s an order to things, what’s the point of having engineers if they’re starving to death lol.

Education and other things come after giving your people food, there are still things that come before education too. Like a good government.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
you can’t increase education without lowering poverty.

Who can afford to send their kids to school when they don’t even know if they’ll have dinner tonight? Even if it was free the kids would be more useful working.

There’s an order to things, what’s the point of having engineers if they’re starving to death lol.

Education and other things come after giving your people food, there are still things that come before education too. Like a good government.

Well in order to lower the poverty ie starvation you need new technology at this day of age and that requires skilled people solving it. It doesn’t look like a government is doing or will do anything any time soon. I think a few educated Somalis coming back home and teaching the locals how to grow their own food is more viable same with the education sector I don’t see a gov doing anything it’s been 30 years.

Trending

Latest posts