Countries and People Giving their Stance on Palestine Issue

I urge that this be a neutral thread, this is for people to post for example, what such-and-such government or such-and-such big name person has said, so us reading can learn about the stances of these governments and people.

Ja Rule- thus far, I have not been able to confirm Ja Rule's stance on the Palestine issue.

Soloviev, famous Russian tv host (I actually haven't finished watching this yet so I don't know what he actually says)-

Bolsonaro (shamefully, hardcore Zionist supporter....)

I will update as I come across more info insha'Allah, if you come across any big name people or any countries putting out their statements, I urge that you post it here so we can be aware

Colombia government has taken very pro-Palestine stance, I am happy about this

video below is where he is interviewed-

sadly, Nayib Bukele has been a disaster on the issue

Zelenskyy likens Hamas to Russia, criticised Iran over both conflicts.

โ€˜Essence is the sameโ€™ Zelenskyy said.

On Monday, he likened the Palestinian armed group to Russia, saying it was a โ€œterrorist organisationโ€ while Russia can be considered a โ€œterrorist stateโ€.

Colombia President is on fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ man is openly comparing the Zionists to the Nazis

Petro2.jpg

what he's responding to:

petro.jpg

this is not the real Isaias Afwerki but I believe this is an actual Eritrean Aferki supporter and I would like to think Mr. Awerki is with the Palestinians in spirit... anyways, just happy to see the support

Trending