countdown to aleppo fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The victory clinched by the Syrian army in Aleppo on Wednesday is a turning point in the Syrian conflict as well as global diplomacy at large, according to the assessment of an Arab diplomat speaking to Breitbart Jerusalem. Earlier this week, in the most significant military breakthrough since the beginning of the Syrian civil war five years ago, the Syrian army imposed a blockade on Aleppo, cutting off escape and supply routes to the rebels in the city's eastern districts.Not only is the successful siege on Syria's second-largest city a huge achievement for the regime, it has also propelled Russian President Vladimir Putin to an advantage, the official said."Russian diplomacy, championed in a responsive and nimble manner by Putin and his Foreign Secretary Sergei Levrov, have dragged the American policy into submission to their goals," he said.As far as Washington's allies in the Arab world are concerned, Aleppo is a victory not only for the Syrian regime, but for the Iranian as well, he opined."If Aleppo is liberated, which seems to be the likely scenario, Assad will be able to claim victory," he said. "Whether he gets to keep his seat or not, the Syrian president and his Iranian allies have defeated America's allies and, ultimately, the US military involvement in Syria served Russian, Syrian and Iranian interests and undermined those of Saudi Arabia, who was already reeling from the Iran nuclear deal and America's feckless support in the military campaign it leads in Yemen. The Syrian opposition now knows beyond a shadow of doubt that the strong side is Russia's and Iran's, not America's."The US, he estimated, will eventually be forced to reward the Kurds for their effort by accepting their demand for extended autonomy or even statehood, "which means being at loggerheads with Turkey, a major player in NATO.""Putin made great use of Kurdish forces in the last few battles, both as reinforcement in the ground operation and also as a bargaining chip against Turkey, following its interception of a Russian fighter jet," he added. "The Kurds are now stronger, at the expense of a NATO member, and on the other hand Turkey and Russia have started normalization talks. On both fronts, the clout of Russia and its allies has grown at the expense of America's allies."
Back in high school when this shit was popping off me and my oromo nikka was talking about this he was surprised I was pro assad:lolbron:
He on some bu bu there ummah and sunni:mjlol:
Assad the greatest dictator in the last 30 years:salute:
Going out shooting f*ck civilians:salute:

Apollo

VIP
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. Who's next?

My money is on Iran.

Shillary Clinton will bomb the Persians.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria. Who's next?

My money is on Iran.

Shillary Clinton will bomb the Persians.
They can't do shit to iran the only excuse they had was the fake atomic bomb scheme they already resolved that with the agreement:russ:
They can try to start fake revolution in iran but the current regime has tight control over the country that is close to impossible not to mention all civilians in that country are behind the government:russ:

Apollo

VIP
The Middle East is nothing more than a chessboard for these neocon loonies

They don't even view them as people, but just as geo-strategic problems. Iran is the big kahuna they have been trying to collapse for years.

Back in high school when this shit was popping off me and my oromo nikka was talking about this he was surprised I was pro assad:lolbron:
He on some bu bu there ummah and sunni:mjlol:
Assad the greatest dictator in the last 30 years:salute:
Going out shooting f*ck civilians:salute:

Concentrate on Marka city crisis they cut all the communication services, the town had fall in hand of al kabab after amisom retreated from it. Allah only knows what the poor people are suffering from.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Concentrate on Marka city crisis they cut all the communication services, the town had fall in hand of al kabab after amisom retreated from it. Allah only knows what the poor people are suffering from.
more good news:rejoice:
dummy the so called alshabab are the rightful owners of marka:ufdup:
biyamaal are taking back what belongs to them:ufdup:

He is right. There is clans using the SNA banner to displace the locals. It will never be allowed.

Honestly I don't understand our political delimma for example in north SL attacked PL for expansion and creating by force old British SL despite local tribes want union with south. Other than it is peace. But south, who is al kebab ? and why tribes are killing each other???? Divide the land between Somalis in south and move on.
image.png

waraabe

Your superior
Honestly I don't understand our political delimma for example in north SL attacked PL for expansion and creating by force old British SL despite local tribes want union with south. Other than it is peace. But south, who is al kebab ? and why tribes are killing each other???? Divide the land between Somalis in south and move on. View attachment 5462
Let's not turn everything into somaliland ok.

I would like to see bashar step down. He does not give a damn shit about his people. The only thing he cares about is his throne. All Syrians that I have met hates him. But why is that I see some Somalis supporting him . Do they want to be under a brutal dictator?:snoop:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I would like to see bashar step down. He does not give a damn shit about his people. The only thing he cares about is his throne. All Syrians that I have met hates him. But why is that I see some Somalis supporting him . Do they want to be under a brutal dictator?:snoop:
Why do you care? Worry about your own fucking country.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Had I not seen the propaganda of Assad calling himself a God I would have supported him over those terror loving folks. The dude just wants to keep his chair, he has no business making life difficult for the average Joe (or the average Hasan)

Narrated on the authority of Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari radiallahu anhu in Sahih Bukarhi, he sayidunna rasoolullah sallal laahu alaihi wasallam said:

"Indeed Allah prolongs the life of an oppressor so that when he is taken, nothing can release him".

This Nusayri taghut will fall from power undoubtedly and inshallah he will be deposed of by the majority Sunni masses in the same humiliating manner that al gaddafi was. Inshallah I live long enough to see that day. :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending