Could you?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I totally forget about shisha
:russ:
Guys, what if she smokes shisha?
she might aswell become a nun and pray until death who in their right mind wants to have kids with somebody who has enough arab dna since those things are never cleaned to give birth to a umar

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Actually it depends on what they smoke, if it is weed then issa no, he'd probably put the kids in the washing machine whilst he is high thinking it is the bathtub
:russ:

What do you think weed is? ACID?

This comment had me dead :dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No substance use or abuse. I would prefer a functional life with someone that has the same life style.
  • No drugs (illicit or legal)
  • No alcohol
  • No sex
  • Clean eating (no qashin food)

100% sober.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Probably not but if i loved too much I'd advise them and try to get them to shake the habit off them. Also it's sad hearing what the ones up in canada are doing...
You can’t advice an addict. She’ll take out that bottle whenever she feels frustrated, imagine having an alcoholic mom, may god protect it from us the whooping would be over 9000!!:mjlol::mjlol:. Imagine not having your salad accepted for 40 days, if you’re a regular drinker how many days will that be? No thanks 🙏🏾 Also it will take more than your advice for them to quit.
Imagine going to AA meetings :susp: :mjlol: Ahahahahah Somalis and alcohol don’t go hand in hand, period. They’re just like the gaalos, we don’t claim them. I have seen many Somali alcoholics they all look duli and full of sorrow, I kinda feel bad because you can see in their faces that they’re suffering, but still they choose that path.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You can’t advice an addict. She’ll take out that bottle whenever she feels frustrated, imagine having an alcoholic mom, may god protect it from us the whooping would be over 9000!!:mjlol::mjlol:. Imagine not having your salad accepted for 40 days, if you’re a regular drinker how many days will that be? No thanks 🙏🏾 Also it will take more than your advice for them to quit.
Imagine going to AA meetings :susp: :mjlol: Ahahahahah Somalis and alcohol don’t go hand in hand, period. They’re just like the gaalos, we don’t claim them. I have seen many Somali alcoholics they all look duli and full of sorrow, I kinda feel bad because you can see in their faces that they’re suffering, but still they choose that path.
The worst are parents who set up their son mid nolosha ka dhacay with a good girl back home hoping that she gonna change him

The worst are parents who set up their son mid nolosha ka dhacay with a good girl back home hoping that she gonna change him
tenor (1).png

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Bwahahhahahaha, she won’t stay as a good girl that’s for sure next thing you hear is they are both on the run somewhere in Europe z3zrULC z3zrULC

I'll definitely be looking for women who don't drink don't worry 🙏🏾

Trending

Latest posts