Could you?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was gonna say that somali girls that do shisha might be cool people to hang out with and potentially relationship material (gotta cut them off from it OF COURSE)
But why would you hangout with someone that smoke shisha and than want them to cut it off

Ex drinkers make the best husbands. They’ve had their fun and the only motive to get married is to change and become a wadaad. Whereas for the goody goody faraxs, their motive to get married is purely for halal sex, once they’ve tasted it they will likely move on. There’s a reason the divorce rate among somalis is 65%. Don’t become another youtuber.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ex drinkers make the best husbands. They’ve had their fun and the only motive to get married is to change and become a wadaad. Whereas for the goody goody faraxs, their motive to get married is purely for halal sex, once they’ve tasted it they will likely move on. There’s a reason the divorce rate among somalis is 65%. Don’t become another youtuber.
ex drinkers make the best husbands how did you come to that conclusion when your a guy?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Could you date (want to get to know them on a marriage level) a girl/guy who drinks khamri?

Deal breaker. Alcohol drinking husband will bring u sexual disease to your vagina

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I drink so of course I’d have no problem with it. I’d be like bae bottoms up while we drink Tequila :sass2: :russsmug:

Absolutely not. What is he going to teach my children? His salah won't be accepted for 40 days.
Its one thing if you had no idea that he drinks, but its a completely different thing if you knew he did, yet still married him. You deserve what happens after.

Trending